50% off “Beat Machine 2” by DopeVST (VST/AU)
“Beat Machine 2” is the complete Hip-Hop drum machine VST/AU plugin for MAC or PC that delivers three decades of classic Hip Hop drums in one awesome plugin!
It has been specifically designed for producers who require the huge range of Hip Hop drum sounds made famous over the last 30 years by artists as varied as Pete Rock and The Bombsquad to Alchemist, Havoc and Timbaland!Deal Expired
1.8GB Of Awesomely Inspiring Beatmaking Content!
“Beat Machine 2” isn’t a replacement for the original Beat Machine, DopeVST intended this to be a companion to that fantastic plug-in and to expand it’s range with the huge range of Hip Hop drum sounds made famous over the last 30 years.
All 600 kits in this library are already pre-mixed and eq’ed to improve your beatmaking workflow, no more spending hours looking for the perfect Kick, Snare and Hi-Hat combination. With “Beat Machine 2” DopeVST have done all the hard work for you… buy, download and take your beats to the next level!
600 Classic Kits – Three Decades of Hip Hop Drums!
The 1990’s, for many people are the golden years of Hip Hop production. The fat dusty beats were usually made by chopping live kicks, snares and hi-hats from 70’s funk and soul records then reconstructing those elements to make new distinctive drum patterns. The end result sounded raw, punchy and very very dope.
The first 100 presets in Beat Machine 2.0 are influenced by greats such as Lord Finesse, Pete Rock, The Bombsquad and J Dilla, so be prepared for heavy kicks, cracking snares and dusty live hi-hats all featuring that 12bit sound made possible by the EMU-SP1200 and the Akai-MPC 60.
As the Hip Hop world entered the 2000’s, the sound of the beats evolved into a whole range of different styles.
While Boombap was still represented by heavyweights such as Alchemist, Havoc and DJ Premier, the emergence of a new breed of producers such as Timbaland and The Neptunes shifted the genre into a cleaner, more syncopated sound while the south emerged with Lil Jon pushing the 808 driven style and Dr Dre bringing the West Coast vibe into the public conciousness.
The second 100 presets in Beat Machine 2.0 represent this unique era in Hip Hop with a massive variety of drum sounds ranging from hard hitting East Coast drums, funky West Coast Kits and Timbo-esque snaps and claps.
With the dawn of a new decade, the Hip Hop drum sound also transitioned into a whole new vibe.
The 808 became king and the sound of the south and Toronto seemed to dominate the genre. Its true, many underground beatmakers did still utilise the Boombap heavyness but producers such as Lex Luger and DJ Mustard brought the Trap sound from the hoods while Noah “40” Shebib introduced a more ambient and sparse soundscape into our studios.
So What Exactly Can I Do With “Beat Machine 2”?
“Beat Machine 2” has been designed to be the perfect companion plugin to the original Beat Machine 1. It takes the lessons learned there, refining and expanding on the original concept to cover three decades of Hip Hop beatmaking history in 600 mind-blowing kits. These kits can cover many musical styles including:
- Hip Hop
And much, much more!
Normally €66.99 – get it at 50% off before its gone!
- Absolute no-brainer at 50% off the normal price (normally €66.99)!
- 600 Brand new pre-mixed quality drum kits that cover the entire spectrum of Hip Hop.
- 1200+ dope drum samples included, already EQ’ed and treated for instant use
- 300 Stereo & 300 Multi-Out Kits
- 1.8GB Disk Space
- 30 years of Hip Hop drums in one unit inc Boombap, East Coast, West Coast, Trap and more!
- Separate kick, snare, hi-hat & percussion volume and pan controls
- Built in flexible pitch and drive controls
- Includes a built-in analogue style reverb
- Easy stereo or more flexible sub-mix output options
- NEW 12 Segment output level meter
- NEW Five drum pads for tablet and touchscreen users
- NEW Attack & Decay for kick drum dynamics
- Ultra low CPU usage [perfect if you own a laptop / tablet / low spec PC/MAC]
- Ultra fast patch loading [flick through patches in lightening quick times]
- Program your drums manually or use a MIDI/USB controller/keyboard/MPD
- PC // WINDOWS – Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10
- 1Gb Ram – VST host (32bit or 64bit)
- MAC // OSX – OS X 10.4 And Above
- 2Gb Ram – AU or VST host (32bit or 64bit)
- Perfect for Hip Hop, Rap, House Music, R&B and much, much more!
What People Think About 50% off “Beat Machine 2” by DopeVST (VST/AU)
"You have so much good content in Beat Machine 2.0 and the kits range from everything from east coast and west coast to trap and should definitely be a good library for anyone into creating everything from boom bap, Premier and Dilla type beats to Timbo style and newer southern styles. If you haven't already,"
Nine to Five
Music Industry Blog