70% off “Sequi2r Synth” by Audiofier
SEQui2R has gone Analog!!! “SEQui2R Synth” is the little BIG brother that retains 99% of its predecessor’s features and has some new surprises too!
This is more than a step sequencer, a gater, an arpeggiator or a pulse engine… you choose the notes that suit your composition and SEQui2R Synth will do the rest!Deal Expired
What Exactly is “SEQui2R Synth”?
SEQui2R Synth is a step sequencer, gater, arpeggiator and pulse engine all morphed into one unique Kontakt instrument. Its a live notes input step sequencer and riff creator that adjusts to song’s key/scale.
You choose the notes that suit your composition and SEQui2R Synth will do the rest.
Its perfect for creating a wide range of Analog sounds including but not limited to:
- Pulsing rhythms
- Modulating synths lines
- Moving soundscapes
- Everything in between
Use it for cinematic music, EDM, underscore, ambient and anything else you can think of that needs some beautiful, lush, dark, gritty or thundering pulsing sounds!
Analog Style Pulses, Leads, Rhythms & More
SEQui2R Synth shares the same Step Sequencer engine of its sibling “SEQui2R EX”, but it hosts a completely re-designed sound engine which, instead of sampled sounds, produces Analog Style Waveforms.
SEQui2R Synth features 2 main oscillators, a Sub Oscillator and a Noise Generator. It also includes around 80 waveforms divided in 8 different categories:
- Saw, Square, Sine, Triangle
- Pulse, Mixed, Unison and Driven
- Individual Amp, Pitch, Filter and Pulsewidth
- Envelopes and LFOs for each Oscillator
Like its predecessor, SEQui2R Synth’s step sequencer is uniquely powerful, fun and creative. It features:
- Portamento mode per step
- 2 Stutter modes per step
- Ornamento per step
- Random/Improvisation per step plus Volume, Pan, 2 Filters and Distortion per step!
“SEQui2R Synth’s” Incredible Features in More Detail
“SEQui2R Synth” can be as simple as complex as you want it to be.
Simply load up a patch and start playing, or dive into more detail to really get to the heart of the best.
It features two separate sound engines, 8 distinct phrases recorders, with independent step panner, step volume, 2 step filters, step distortion and a step lo-fi per engine.
With SEQui2R Synth’s Custom Key Manager you can play in your desired key using the correct intervals: Major, Minor, Diminished and Whole-Tone scales are provided.
You can even make up your own, save them, export them and import them!
SEQui2R Synth features an incredible Step Sequencer with a massive range of built-in features including:
- Portamento per step
- 2 Stutter Modes per step
- Ornamento Per step
- Random/ Improvisation per Step!
- Multi edit modes
- Random sound/ Fx/ phrases Generator
- Midi Drag And Drop Function
- Much much more!
So What Exactly Can I Do With “Sequi2r Synth”?
“Sequi2r Synth” is the perfect tool for breathing life into a track, from subtle background pulsing rhythms and ambient soundscapes to classic 80’s synthpop and thumping EDM!
Additionally, thanks to it’s incredibly flexible step sequencer and massive selection of effects and filters including Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Reverbs, Flanger, Rotor, Bus Compressor and Cabinet Simulation you are in total control of your sound!
The sonic manipulation possibilities of “Sequi2r Synth” are endless, the only limit is your imagination!
Normally €64.49 – get it at 70% before its gone!
- Absolute no-brainer at 70% off the normal price (normally €64.49)!
- Two separate sound engines/oscillators
- 8 different waveforms categories chosen from the amazing Galbanum, Architecture Waveforms collection, including: Sine, Square, Saw, Triangle, Pulse, Unison, Driven and Mixed.
- 10 Waveforms per category including Inverse, Serial, Fractal, Formant and more**
- Sub Oscillator with Square and Sine waveforms and Noise Generator (White and Pink)
- Individual Tempo-Syncable LFOs and Envelopes for Pitch, Volume, Filter and Pulsewidth, for each oscillator.
- Extremely small library size, for fastest loading time.
- Multisampled Single Cycle Waveforms, not samples of Vintage Synths.
- 8 programmable phrases per patch, with step-able Filters, Distortion, Lo-Fi, Pitch Bend, Volume and and Pan.
- Key/Scale Control keeps your phrases in the desired scale and key. Major, Minor, Diminished and Whole-tone scales are provided.
- Portamento per step.
- Stutter and Ornamento per step.
- Random notes per step, improvisation function.
- Selectable randomisation of Sounds, StepFX, phrases, Filters, Envelopes and LFOs.
- 10 User programmable scales available per patch.
- Import and Export of User Key/Scales.
- Midi Notes Midifile Drag & Drop export.
- Includes Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Convolution Reverb per engine and a Master Digital Reverb.
- Additional Master Fx, choose among Flanger, Rotor, Bus Compressor and Cabinet Simulation.
- Over 20 selectable Filters per oscillator, including 4Pole, Ladder, Daft, Pro52, HP, BP, LP and Notch, one per engine, assignable to desired Midi CC.
- Automate-able Step effects, even at a phrase level.
- Over 100 Snapshots/presets in 3 categories: Cinematic, Modern and Vintage.
- Total sound creation from scratch, from simple single waveforms to very complex 4 oscillators architecture.
- Scripted Unison mode, up to 8 voices.
- Includes Sampled Unison Saws, Sine, Square, Triangle and , Supersaw and Ultrasaw waveforms to reduce CPU consumption at high voices count.
- Requires FULL RETAIL VERSION of NI KONTAKT 5.5. It is not compatible with the Free NI Kontakt Player.