70% off “Structure 2” by Air Music Tech (VST/AU/AAX)
“Structure 2” is a multi-timbral instrument with a built-in sample library and editor that enables you to combine, layer, and edit your samples.
It comes with a massive 37+GB premium sample sound library from AIR Music Technology. This comprehensive collection equips you with almost every instrument imaginable, all of which can be rearranged and tweaked for extensive sound experimentation!Deal Expired
“Structure 2” – An Incredibly Flexible Sampling Powerhouse!
At its core, Structure has a powerful 128-level multi-timbral universal sound engine that can support up to 8-channel interleaved samples.
With Structure, you can create complex, rich patches by blending together multiple samples and effects. Each patch can have an unlimited number of parts, and each part can consist of a single sample, multiple samples, a sub-patch, a MIDI processor, and audio and MIDI effects.
An Unlimited World Of Sound Creation at Your Fingertips!
Structure comes with a massive 37+GB premium sample sound library from AIR Music Technology.
This comprehensive collection equips you with almost every instrument imaginable, including these AIR Music Technology’s exclusives:
- Orchestral Elements (strings, brass, woodwinds, and percussion)
- Acoustic and Electronic Drums (including Nashville Signature drum kits captured from sessions at the famed Blackbird Studios)
- Hand and Pitched Percussion
- Pianos and Keyboards (including a new high-definition grand piano)
- Choral Sounds
- Guitars and Basses
- Synth Pads and Synth Leads
- Surround Sounds and Atmospheres.
In addition to its built-in library, Structure can also play third party sound banks, allowing you to load and manipulate unencrypted Avid SampleCell, Native Instruments Kontakt, and Apple Logic EXS24 sound libraries.
Structure supports samples with any standard bit depth, sample rate, and surround format — up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, 7.1 surround audio. Plus, its built-in REX file player can handle any tempo you may wish to work into your projects.
Make Any Sound Your Own – The Sample Editor & Effects
Structure comes equipped with an integrated Sample Editor, enabling you to tweak and fine-tune a sound without leaving your DAW. It also provides per-zone editing, allowing you to alter different characteristics of a sound using standard waveform tools, or manipulate various parameters such as the pitch, envelope, filter, amplifier envelope, output, and effects routing. The Sample Editor is resizable and can be stretched across your computer screen for precise editing.
Structure also features an integrated multi-effects processing engine that offers over 20 types of world-class effects algorithms in stereo and surround. You can choose from among the following:
- A variety of reverbs (including stereo and surround convolution reverbs)
You can meticulously dial-in a custom effect to complement your sound, or select any of the hundreds of presets for a quick enhancement with zero effort. An unlimited number of effects can be inserted within each patch, and you can route any patch, part, or zone to four global effects sends – each of which features four effects inserts – enabling you to fine-tune each aspect of your creation for unprecedented patch design.
Intuitive Sound Organization… Made Unbelievably Simple!
Structure features a built-in database and file browser to help you locate sounds quickly and manage your sound library. Search for sounds by instrument type, manufacturer, style, name, and more, and audition samples right in the browser to find that perfect starting point. You can also register, categorize, and edit any file’s metadata to optimize your search results.
Structure was designed to be a powerful, intuitive tool that enables you to create complex sounds with simple controls. As a result, its interface and operational controls are straightforward and organized, allowing you to spend more time creating.
The Structure interface features a built-in keyboard that allows you to test notes and play parts at any time, or connect a MIDI controller for full hands-on sound triggering and musical performances. It also features six Smart Knobs that provide easy access to key sonic parameters on a patch-by-patch basis.
You can also assign any rotary controller within the Structure interface to a knob on your own hardware MIDI controller for total hands-on, real-time control.
So What Exactly Can I Do With “Structure 2”?
“Structure 2” is an incredibly flexible sampling powerhouse that has near limitless potential for creative sound design… and this is before you even start using your own samples. Indeed, using only the provided 37GB of factory sounds you can easily acheive all of the following:
- Trailer Music/Orchestral Underscore – Using the provided Orchestral Elements/Hand & Pitched Percussion.
- Rock and Pop – Using the provided Acoustic Drums/Guitars and Basses/Pianos.
- Electronic Music – Using the provided Synth Pads/Leads, Electronic Drums and Keyboards.
- Ambient Music – Using the provided Surround Sounds and Atmospheres.
Beyond that you can experiment with your own Sound Design, and carefully sculpt or utterly mangle raw sounds of your own with the built in editing tools and effects. The only limit is your own imagination.
"Structure 2" by Air Music Tech (VST/AU/AAX)
70% off "Structure 2" by Air Music Tech (VST/AU/AAX)Deal Expired
Normally €140.99 – get it at 70% before its gone!
- Absolute no-brainer at 70% off the normal price (normally €140.99)!
- Supports up to 128-level multi-timbral playback per Structure instance; unlimited number of parts, audio effects, and MIDI effects per patch
- 37+GB of content that includes orchestral, synths, percussion sounds, and more
- Use your SampleCell, Kontakt, and EXS24 sound libraries* (supports up to 8-channel interleaved samples)
- Supports all common bit depths, sample rates, and surround formats: Up to 24-bit / 192 kHz / 7.1 surround
- Sample Editor enables extensive waveform editing and sample mapping
- Stereo and surround multi-effects processing offers over 20 effects types
- Up to 31 auxiliary outputs allow discrete source mixing and signal processing
- 6 assignable, context-dependent Smart Knobs for intuitive programming
- MIDI Learn functionality allows easy mapping to MIDI controllers
- Enhanced database and file browser make finding sounds easier than ever
- Integrated REX player allows you to use and manipulate REX 1 and 2 files
- Supports LFO and mod wheel assignments imported with your EXS24 samples
- VST (32 bit and 64 bit) qualified for: Ableton Live, Cubase, Arsenal
- AU (64 bit only) qualified for: Logic Pro X
- AAX qualified for: ProTools 10.3 (32 bit), ProTools 11.x (64 bit)
- PC: Windows 10, 8 or Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Minimum Dual Core 2GHz (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8.5-10.10; Core Duo Processor (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Minimum RAM 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- 110GB free hard drive space (Download and Installation)