50% off “Forest Kingdom I” by Eduardo Tarilonte
“Forest Kingdom I” from Best Service was specially developed by Eduardo Tarilonte, the renowned producer of ‘Epic World‘ and many other highly regarded libraries.
This is a unique sample library inspired by nature. It is the sound of forests and jungles; the sound of Mother Nature herself in one sample library!Deal Expired
7GB of Instruments, Voices, Percussion and Sonic Landscapes from Nature
“Forest Kingdom I” is a unique library inspired by nature and filled to the brim with incredible instruments, percussion and landscapes that will provide you with endless inspiration every time you sit down to play including:
- fantasy creatures
- sonic landscapes
Thanks to Best Service ENGINE 2 sample player (VST/AU/AAX), you will also enjoy a beautiful, intuitive and easy-to-use interface that never gets in the way of the important business of simply making beautiful music. No other sample player is required.
Flutes, Harps, Percussion, Fantasy Creatures, Voices and Sonic Landscapes & More!
Deep in the forest you’ll find real instruments, playable in real time – deeply sampled, true legato and portamento, round robin and multiple ornaments with key switches. The list of instruments is extensive and includes the following:
- Celtic Harps: Two magical harps (accoustic and electric).
- Flutes: Bulgarian piccolo flute, Native American Kiowa flute, African Fula flute, Double flute, Xiao, and a full set of Panpipes, from the tiniest to the largest (1.5 meters high and B0 to C6 range).
- Percussion: A great set of percussion instruments from ambient to powerful, including numerous different shakers, chimes, taiko, duff, cumacos, slic drum, udu, marimbola (a huge kalimba), and more. Percussion has from six to 14 different velocity layers and four round robins each.
- Pads: 80 totally controllable soundscapes, the likes of which you’ve never heard before.
- Voices: A beautiful ethereal solo voice with real legato and shamanic phrases.
- Fantasy Creatures: ‘Forest Kingdom Virtual Instrument’ includes an array of fantasy creatures, sounds, and bird calls.
Enjoy A Beautiful, Intuitive And Easy-To-Use Interface!
Thanks to the Best Service Engine 2 sample player (VST/AU/AAX) and a beautifully designed user interface controlling “Forest Kingdom I” is very intuitive. You can easily shape the sound to your hearts content using these available controls:
4. EQ Color
5. EQ Color on/off
7. Automation Presets
8. Envelope (AHDSR)*
9. Reverb Amount
10. Reverb on/off
11. Volume Meter
*The AHDSR envelope is specified using five parameters:
- Attack: How quickly the sound reaches full volume
after the sound is activated (the key is pressed).
For most mechanical instruments, this period is
- Hold: How long the envelope stays at full volume
before entering the decay phase.
- Decay: How quickly the sound reduces in volume
after the initial peak and hold time.
- Sustain: The “constant“ volume that the sound
takes after decay until the note is released. Note
that this parameter specifies a volume level rather
than a time period.
- Release: How quickly the sound fades after the
end of the note (the key is released).
Upgrade to “Forest Kingdom II” With This Exclusive Deal for Only €49!
Upgrade from the first Forest Kingdom library offered here to Forest Kingdom II (all instruments of Forest Kingdom are included in Forest Kingdom II) for the low low price of €49 meaning you can get Forest Kingdom I & II for only €141.99 instead of the normal price of €259!
What is new in Forest Kingdom II?
Beside many new instruments, patches, MIDI grooves and soundscapes Forest Kingdom II includes the complete content from the first Forest Kingdom. Many features were improved, like the true legato, much faster loading times, more RAM friendliness and revamped old Forest Kingdom patches to match the new ones.
- About 100 new patches, more than 300 patches now.
- 7 new amazing wind instruments, some never sampled before.
- 21 new percussion instruments
- A beautiful music box
- 300 inspiring yet powerful performance multi-track midi grooves over 30 seconds length each give you. 3 and a half hour of complete musical inspiration.
- 130 midi files for percussion instruments
- 70 new soundscapes
- New GUI for all patches
Already own Forest Kingdom 1 and want to upgrade to Forest Kingdom II for only €49? Click here to buy the upgrade only for €49.
So What Exactly Could I Use “Forest Kingdom I” For?
With it’s unique combination of nature and fantasy inspired instruments and soundscapes “Forest Kingdom I” will provide endless hours of inspiration for your next music project. This is a very flexible library that is perfect for, but not limited to:
- Underscore – light percussive underscore and slowly evolving pads.
- Ethnic – pulsing exotic percussion tracks and haunting ethnic winds.
- Ambient – shimmering soundscapes and ethereal voices/fantasy creatures.
- Fantasy – any fantasy based films, video games or media!
"Forest Kingdom I" by Eduardo Tarilonte
50% off "Forest Kingdom I" by Eduardo TarilonteDeal Expired
Normally €186.99 – get it at 50% before its gone!
- Absolute no-brainer at 50% off the normal price (normally €186.99)!
- A 7GB library with more than 200 patches and 7,500 individual samples (44 kHz-24-Bit)
- Includes a huge variety of Flutes, Harps, Percussion, Fantasy creatures, Voices and Sonic Landscapes & More!
- Enjoy A Beautiful, Intuitive And Easy-To-Use Interface!
- Upgrade to “Forest Kingdom II” for a low low price!
- Uses the Best Service ENGINE 2 (VST/AU/AAX), no other sampler is required!
- Mac OS 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 – Intel Mac 2GHz, 2GB Ram – Standalone, AU, VST (64bit only)
- Windows 7, 8 and 10, 32bit & 64bit – Intel Core 2.0GHz, 2GB Ram – Standalone, VST (32bit and 64bit)
- Perfect for Underscore, Ethnic, Ambient music and much much more!
What People Think About 50% off “Forest Kingdom I” by Eduardo Tarilonte
"Forest Kingdom is a giant leap forward for creating fantasy worlds with sonic integrity, intelligent scripting, and sheer musicality. A true gem! Thank you Eduardo, and Best Service!"
Transformers, God of War
Overall, Forest Kingdom offers a veritable compendium of fantasy elements, and should be an essential purchase for any musician working with film, TV or game soundtracks.
Sound on Sound
Music Industry Blog
I give this library 4.5 out of 5 subs, it’s really unique and diverse with great sounding instruments that are fun to play
Sound & Gear
Music Industry Blog
"The Forest Kingdom library has been an inspiring addition to my palette. The performance legato featured on the solo ethereal voice is programmed remarkably well and I've used a variety of the library's sounds on several of my most recent film scores including Snow White and The Huntsman"
JAMES NEWTON HOWARD
Hunger Games Composer