50% off “Tape” by Soundiron
“Tape” by Soundiron is a collection of hundreds of individually handcrafted and uniquely-styled percussive strikes, stingers, multisamples and effects that will burn right through your mix.
It’s unique sound comes from acoustic recordings captured through destroyed cassette and microcassette tapes, then carefully twisted and mangled into a distinctive collection of easy “out-of-the-box” content for all of your electronic and hybrid percussion needs.Deal Expired
The Concept of “Tape”
When developing the concept for “Tape”, Soundiron were inspired by the gritty, “lo-fi” and “dusty” quality of various sound sources fed into decades-old tape recorders. With this idea in mind they then set out on a journey of sound design and discovery for several months, all the while ensuring to maintain their original concept. The result was something very dark and powerful… the result was “Tape”.
“Tape” is perfect for minimalist, EDM, IDM, dubstep, chillwave, glitch, post rock, soundtrack, downtempo, dub and ambient music. It’s also fantastic for sci-fi sound design and creating user interface SFX for games and apps.
The deal ends in:
Explore Sonic Degradation and Recombination with “Tape”!
“Tape” comes with a custom user interface with flexible control features like attack, release, transient offset and filter type selection as well as a robust Arpeggiator system providing a full range of custom dynamic arpeggiation modes and step sequencer pattern creation options. Also included is a complete DSP effects rack, including a convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers and tunnels, plus plenty of otherworldly FX impulses to fully explore in an endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations.
The library is programmed for the full version of Kontakt 5.5 and later (OSX 10.8 or later / Windows 7 or later required), however all of the samples are also included as categorized and clearly named stereo WAV files that can be imported and used in any WAV-format compatible sampler, editor, sequencer or other audio software you like
Every sound in “Tape” is designed for complete cohesion so that they can be blended or be sequenced with any other sound in the library. To this end, you can achieve great results simply by turning on the arpeggiator, tweaking the sequencer dialog and mashing a bunch of keys… the results will surprise you!
The Sounds of “Tape”
- Available in both Kontakt and .WAV formats.
- 8 Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations, performance controls, filter, vibrato/ring mod, Arp sequencing and full FX rack.
- 19 pre-built percussion kits.
- 28 unconventional kick/bass sounds.
- 126 unique snares in 2 style categories.
- 46 strange toms.
- 47 cymbal-like splashes, crashes, clicks, blips and snaps in 2 style categories.
- 238 long and short special effect strikes, stingers and stabs in 4 style categories.
- 243 acoustic tape recorder multisamples, including buttons, ejection, tape handling, power, and motor running.
- 24 ambient, atmospheric, tonal pad and environmental presets.
Normally €33.99 – get it at 50% before its gone!
- Absolute no-brainer at 50% off the normal price (normally €33.99)!
- Requires the full version of Kontakt 5.5 or higher (not player)
- All samples are also included as 24bit/48kHz stereo WAV files that can be used in any compatible DAW!
- Mac OSX 10.8 or later / Windows 7 or later required
- A custom user interface with dynamic sound shaping and mixing controls!
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
- Convolution Reverb with 70 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- Perfect for post-rock, electronic, underscore, ambient music and more!