58% off “Timedrops” by Fluffy Audio
“Timedrops” is a granular manipulation tool for Kontakt 5, which enables users to import their own samples and features an extensive amount of sound sources and presets.
Freeze the time of any sample, creating pads and soundscapes out of any kind of material!Deal Expired
Take Any Sound & Transform It Into Something Incredible!
The idea of “Timedrops” is to take something beautiful and transform it into something else with the proper tools, whilst keeping the maximum sound quality possible.
For this reason, despite its apparent simplicity, “Timedrops” implements many under the hood adjustments like:
- per-grain custom windows
- anti-phasing techniques
- synchronized time/rate/densities between the grains.
Granular synthesis is awesome when you can’t actually distinguish between the single grains… making the whole result appear like a newly designed sound!
The deal ends in:
Maximum Control, Easy to Use, With Instantly Effective Results!
The heart of “TimeDrops” is the advanced time Granular Engine which allows users to freeze the time of any sample, creating pads and soundscapes out of any kind of material. In addition, TimeDrops allows users to import their own samples and manipulate them with all the TimeDrops Modes, Effects and LFOs.
“Timedrops” features a custom scripted ADSR, time synced LFO and an advanced mapping system for creating complex organic textures.
With many different playing modes it is possible to reinterpret the material of any sample in lots of different ways, including:
- Easy Time Manipulation – with anti-phasing granular engine
- Multiple FX Controls – with MIDI CC automation
- Quick Sound Browser – choose from 94 ready to use sound sources (988MB)
- LFO magic – animate your samples in sync with your DAW
Moreover, the library features a very simple way to import your own samples, so that you can create your personal library of TimeDropped sounds!
Get Granular With Drop Controls, Modes & Effects!
“TimeDrops” is a unique plugin with a wealth of controls, all with custom scripting, that allows you to manipulate any sound in an almost limitless amount of ways!
In the middle there are the controls that affect the characteristics of the generated drops. The big Time Knob allows you to control the time at which the waveform is played. Set it to the maximum value and the waveform is played normally. At 0 the waveform is frozen. When the Time is below 0 the waveform is played reversed.
- Drop Density – determines the amount of drops played per voice (4…48).
- Drop Size – determines the life of a single drop.
- Tune – simply affects the tune of any generated drop.
- Overlap – sets the separation between all the drops.
This is a unique feature of the instrument. Instead of creating a super complex instrument with lots of assignable parameters and different behaviors. Modes allow you to control the instrument in many different ways. Modes affect the origin of the generated drops and even the pitch of the drops.
- Simple – Defines the A position. Bidirectional Drops alternate in straight and reverse direction.
- Interval – Generates drops randomly between the A and B point.
- Spaced – Determines drop density between the A and B starting points.
- Morph AB – You can morph seamlessly with a slider from the A and B starting points.
- Slide AB – Slide between the A and B points by moving the slider.
- Key Span – Pitch is fixed to the selected root key & every key in the range is assigned to a different starting point.
- Velo Span – The velocity sets the starting point between A and B.
- Key Slide – Similar to KEY SPAN, but the starting point will slide when playing “legato”.
- Pitchscan – The pitch is matched to the speed.
- Windows – Determines the volume shaping of a single drop.
- ADSR – Customize the Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release of the current patch.
- Compression – A compressor + distortion controller that can give a warmer sound.
- Harmonics – Generates higher pitched harmonics.
- Start – Randomizes the sample start, but only when the time goes toward zero.
- Wave – Randomizes the generation rate of the drops.
- Filter – Set a custom filter to the instrument from 1 Pole LP, HP filters or 2 Pole LP, HP and BP filters.
- Cutoff – Affects the frequency of the filter, while resonance affects the amount of boost around the cutoff frequency on 2 pole filters.
- Reverb – This section contains a number of presets. Every preset has a LOW, MEDIUM and HIGH cpu mode.
For a more detailed breakdown of just what is possible with “Timedrops” read the manual HERE
The deal ends in:
So What Exactly Can I Do With “Timedrops”?
“Timedrops” is a completely unique sound design tool that can take an ordinary sound (including your own!) and turn it into something extraordinary… in no time at all!
With it’s almost limitless possibilities, this plugin is perfect for a wide range of audio applications and musical styles including but not limited to:
- Cinematic Underscore
- Sound Design
- Ambient Music
.. and more, the only limit to “TimeDrops” is your imagination!
Note: Requires the Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.4 or higher (NOT compatible with the Free Kontakt Player)
Normally €69 – get it at 58% off before it’s gone!
- 60% off the normal price (normally €69)!
- Advanced time freezing engine with sample importing
- 988 mb sample library
- 94 ready to use soundsources
- 91 NKI presets
- Custom ADSR, LFO and CC controls
- Easy sample importing
- Custom FX engine
- Multiple grain windows
- Custom remappable CCs
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Intelmac and Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
- 4 GB System Ram, 1 GB free on HD
- Note: Requires the Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.4 or higher (NOT compatible with the Free Kontakt Player)
- Perfect for Cinematic Underscore, Ambient Music and Sound Design!
What People Think About 58% off “Timedrops” by Fluffy Audio
"I really love the way TimeDrops has been designed. It’s controls manipulate samples in exciting and very usable ways. The biggest surprise is that the samples are able to be transformed so radically – in one instance I was able to take the harsh sound of hitting a metal dog bowl and turn it into a smooth sounding pad. The presets that come with the instrument are fresh and very well curated. If there was a patch I wasn’t keen on, with just a few tweaks of the controls and I was able to listen as it transformed into something fun and exciting to play. With it’s wealth of controls and custom scripting, the only limit to TimeDrops is your imagination."
Sample Library Review
Music Industry Blog