60% off “Aurora” by Fluffy Audio
“Aurora” is a cinematic and hybrid library featuring more than 200 soundsets, loadable through an internal browsing system that enables you to layer up to 5 different soundsets to make complex combinations on the fly.
Working with Aurora is very, very fast, you’ll find it is really easy to obtain the sound that you were looking for with a minimum amount of effort and lots of fun!Deal Expired
200+ Soundsets For Endless Sound Design Possibilities!
Every soundset in “Aurora” provides some of the versatility of a classical synthesizer combined with the quality of sampled wave sets.
Fluffy Audio carefully sampled lots of different acoustic material like timpani, bells, self-made instruments and handmade percussion. For long sound-sets they used a custom chain of sound design tools to realize soundscapes, drones and pads from acoustic and synthesized sources.
AURORA comes with 162 presets in 7 categories:
- Featured (Blake Ewing + David Garcia Diaz patches)
- Keys & Bells
- Sequenced & Arpeggiated
Or just load up the blank .init patch and build your own!
The deal ends in:
An Easy To Use Interface, With Instantly Effective Results!
The GUI of “Aurora” is very powerful and simple at the same time. It is designed to show only the info needed from time to time.
When you first load AURORA – Init.nki patch, you’ll find an empty screen.
On the left there are 5 Layer Panels. these panels allow you to browse between the two main categories (SHORT and LONG) and to select the type of sound to work with. Once you’ve selected a sound, you’ll notice that the Kontakt keyboard changes.
Although the patch is playable over the entire keyboard, the best range is shown in red in the interface. Once you’ve selected your sound, the main panel will show you a lot of different tweakable controls.
This display allows you to control the performance of the instrument.
- Voice Limit – shows how aggressive the is fading when voices are triggered by the arpeggiator or the polystep.
- Rhythm Pattern – allows you to set the patch in rhythm mode and to make it be triggered by one of the three arpeggiators.
- Pitch Mode – allows you to switch between Multi and Single Pitch.
- To FX Chain – allows you to decide what amount of this sound will be sent to the FX chain.
- Amp – controls the layer volume.
- Pitch – controls the tuning of the instrument by semitones.
- Pan – controls the balance between the left and the right channel.
- Filter – lets you choose between a lowpass and an hipass filter for the current selected layer and to tweak its Cutoff and Resonance.
- Voice ADSR – provides a quick switch among several ADSR settings for the current layer.
- Atmopherizer Sends – lets you decide which amount of your sound will be sent to the Atmospherizer.
Modulators automate a particular parameter allowing to create complex sounds that can change at specific time intervals or on user’s input. Modulators are common to all the layers in the instrument and there are up to 13 modulators available in AURORA.
- ADSR – stands for Attack Decay Sustain and Release. A common way to control the amplitude of the sound.
- LFO – stands for Low Frequency Oscillator. Choose between 5 different shapes: Sine, Sawtooth, Triangle, Rectangle and Random.
- Step Modulator – a kind of LFO which has its period divided in a certain number of steps.
- Short Envelopes – fixed shapes, used to achieve some effects that aren’t available using the other shapes.
- Long Envelopes – very long sine-like shapes, which last 30 seconds or more, to make very long morphic pads.
- Velocity – a value between 0 and 127 which represents how hard you hit a key.
- Mod Wheel – widely used to morph between two kinds of sounds.
- Key Follow – a simple way to control parameters according to the current key position.
Get Granular With Drop Controls, Modes & Effects!
MULTIPLE ARPEGGIATOR AND POLYSTEP PATTERNS
Initially thought as a perfect tool to make soundscapes and long sounds, we soon realized the real potential of AURORA when working on the advanced Rhythm section, which enables the user to assign different arpeggiator or polystep patterns to the layers.
AURORA features one of the most advanced arpeggiators in current Kontakt libraries. To begin working with the rhythm section select a layer in the layers’ page and in the Rhythm Pattern dropdown menu select one of the three patterns (A, B or C), this links the layer to the selected arpeggiator.
The Rhythm Page lets you define how the three arpeggiators will trigger the linked layers through a series of common controls
- Preset Menu – allows you to choose from several different arpeggiator presets.
- Rate Knob – defines the duration of a single arpeggiator step.
- Steps Knob – determines how many steps each of the three arpeggiators has.
- Duration Knob – controls the overall duration of the steps.
- Swing Knob – allows you to add a kind of triplet feel by altering the ratio between arpeggiator steps.
- Velocity Scale Amount – controls the scaling down of the step velocities according to the input velocity.
- Humanizer – is an effective tool to make the arpeggiator a bit more lively and less predictable.
- Polystep Mode – simply plays a defined melody, following the Velocity, Pitch and Duration tables.
The FX section in AURORA is a very powerful way to finalize and refine your designed patches and is designed to quickly customize the overall sound of the patch. Every FX has a switch to bypass its module. Active effects are shown in blue on the interface.
- Lowpass Filter – cuts some high frequencies of the resulting sound.
- Equalizer – cuts or boosts some frequencies in the bass, middle or upper range.
- Saturation – a kind of compression that produces an overall boost of volume and provides some pleasant distortion effects.
- Distortion – very effective on percussive material and to add some spice to soundscapes.
- Chorus – “thickens” the audio signal adding a detuned copy of the original audio signal.
- Flanger – creates a sort of slow whooshing sound by adding a delayed copy of the original audio signal.
- Limiter – enables you to pump up the sound to achieve larger-than-life percussion beds or to boost the very low detail of a sound without distorting it.
- Atmospherizer – this simple effect controls how much of the sound will be sent to the three Atmospherizer FX
- Delay – reproduces a copy of the original signal, shifted by a precise amount of time.
- Convolution Reverb – AURORA features 17 custom impulses, that you can select with the related drop-down menu.
- Algorithmic Reverb – can be a greater and cheaper solution than the convolution engine.
For more details on these features read the Manual HERE.
The deal ends in:
So What Exactly Can I Do With “Aurora”?
“Aurora” is a completely unique sound design tool that provides some of the versatility of a classical synthesizer combined with the quality of sampled wave sets.
With its almost limitless possibilities, this plugin is perfect for a wide range of audio applications and musical styles including but not limited to:
- Cinematic Underscore
- Sound Design
- Ambient Music
- TV & Video Game Soundtracks
Note: Requires the Full Retail version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or higher (NOT compatible with the Free Kontakt Player)
Normally €149 – get it at 60% off before it’s gone!
- 60% off the normal price (normally €149)!
- A cinematic and hybrid library featuring more than 200 soundsets and unique tools for Endless Sound Design Possibilities!
- 5.5 GB Sample library (compressed in Kontakt’s NCW Format)
- 3.859 Samples (44Khz/24Bit)
- 210+ NKI Presets + 26 of AURORROR
- More than 200 unique sound sources (multisampled instruments)
- Build your unique patches by layering up to 5 layers of sound sources
- Total control over the sound sources
- Arpeggiator and Polystep modes
- 13 different modulators available for complex sounds that can change at specific time intervals or on user’s input.
- Synced Delay, Step Modulator and LFOs
- 5 different modulation shapes for LFOs (SINE, SAWTOOTH, TRIANGLE, SQUARE and RANDOM)
- Unique chain of custom effects
- Atmospherizer effects
- 18 unique Convolution IRs
- For more details on all these features read the Manual HERE
- Note: Requires the Full Retail version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or higher (NOT compatible with the Free Kontakt Player)
- Perfect for Cinematic Underscore, Ambient Music, TV, Video Games and Sound Design!
What People Think About 60% off “Aurora” by Fluffy Audio
"The sounds you can create are really unique and are perfect for creating soundscapes or sound beds to use underneath tracks. After about 5 minutes of using AURORA, I really got into the swing of things and its genuinely fun to play with it. A really useful library for soundscapes and underscores. Stands out from the crowd and sounds unique!"
Film & Game Composers
Music Industry Blog
"I really do believe the main reason for using AURORA is creating soundscapes. What would take multiple pieces of software (or at least multiple instances of one piece of software) from other companies, I can do with one instance of AURORA when it comes to a really cool, unique mood setting layers… And sometimes that’s all you really need for a scene. I can easily see creating a backing track for some paranormal TV show or something in just a few clicks of the mouse and a single key or chord on the keyboard using the features of this amazing software. If you’re a musician, especially one who composes for film, I highly recommend it as it would be a great addition to any composer’s arsenal."
This Thing Rules - David Rosen
Music Industry Blog