The Ultimate Tool For Producing Authentic Hip Hop Tracks
“Hip Hop Creator” features a massive selection of sounds for modern and old skool hip hop, with thousands of options across drums, bass, keys, vocals, bells, percussion, pads, organs, guitars, strings, brass, horns, squeals, shouts… pretty much anything Realitone could think of.
“Hip Hop Creator” comes with hundreds of loops, tailored to each drum/instrument with literally trillions of possible combinations. As with RealiDrums, Realitone also include Complexity Sliders for each loop element, so beats can be further customized. Take any kick pattern from ultra simple to crazy complex. Do the same with the snare, the hats, the pianos, the leads… all 16 elements have full independent control.
All this in any key, any chord progression. Enter your progression on the editor, or play them live, just like you would with Fingerpick or RealiBanjo. Hip Hop Creators’ bass, synth and lead patterns follow you, not the other way around.
60% off “Hip Hop Creator” by Realitone
Sounds, Loops, All Totally Customizable
Hundreds of kicks, hundreds of snares, hundreds of hi hats, percussion, claps… there is no better collection of drum sounds. Old acoustic drums, 808 and other more modern synthetic sounds, crunchy, clean, twisted… it’s all here.
Hip Hop Creators‘ basses cover everything from rumbly subs to 808 basses.
Keyboards, guitars, bells, orchestral instruments, saxes, vocal pads and melodic vocals (dozens of sung melodies that follow your key and stay in your tempo, fast or slow), worms, orchestra and brass hits, even turntable effects and scratches, with a big assortment of scratching and transforms that stay locked to your beat/tempo.
Spoken and vocal effects. Literally hundreds of spoken phrases (movie lines, cartoon lines, “get on the dance floor” lines, and on and on…) as well as hundred of grunts and other percussive vocal spices. (Yes, all legal)
All these sounds can be played manually by you, or you can use the hundreds of loops to trigger them, to create professional hip hop tracks in minutes. (Check out the video!) There are literally trillions of combinations.
With Complexity Sliders for each loop, you can tailor each loop to how you want it. Take any kick pattern from ultra simple to crazy complex. Do the same with the snare, the hats, the pianos, the leads… all 16 elements have full independent control.
All this in any key, any chord progression. Enter your progression on the editor, or play them live, just like you would with Fingerpick or RealiBanjo. The bass, synth and lead patterns follow you, not the other way around.
The Randomize Button
This is insane, and we guarantee you will spend hours clicking this thing. It wasn’t even one of the original features, but once Realitone added it, it became a centerpiece, because it puts creativity on steroids.
Kontakt Player Included
Hip Hop Creator works on Kontakt or the free Kontakt Player. Any version from 5.6.8 on up. Download Kontakt Player for free HERE.
Works standalone, or in any DAW. VST, AU, AAX, Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase, Studio One, FL Studio, Cakewalk… you’re covered.
For more in-depth information read the user manual HERE.
Inside Hip Hop Creator
There are three “pages” to Hip Hop Creator: “Main Page”, “Mixer Page” and “Settings Page”. These are all accessed at the lower right of the interface.
THE MAIN PAGE
The Pattern Player
- Play button – This button starts and stops the internal sequencer. Keyswitches can also start and stop the beat!
- Start/Stop with you DAW – Another option is that you can make Hip Hop Creator automatically start and stop when you start/stop your DAW.
- Presets – Hip Hop Creator comes packed with master presets to give you the strongest starting point possible.
- Randomize – Here’s where things get crazy! Click the dice symbol and you will get a “random” beat. It’s intelligently random and you’ll get some truly unique beats this way.
- Swing – A lot of beats in hip hop (older “New Jack Swing” type beats, for instance) swing the 1/16 notes. Use this knob for that.
- Master Complexity – Moving this makes the pattern for that element either more complex (busier) or less complex (simpler). The Master Complexity slider adjusts all of the individual complexity sliders at once.
- Progression – Here’s where you can input the chord progression which the melodic instruments will follow during playback.
- Length – You can select between 1 bar, 2 bar or 4 bar options.
- Live option – There is also a “Live” mode, which bypasses the chord sequencer and allows you to trigger chords in real-time by playing major or minor chords on the green keys (the upper two octaves.)
- Key – Hip Hop Creator will follow the chords in the Progression and ignore the Key, unless you are in “Live” mode, in which case all bass and synths play in the “Key”, or one or more tracks has “Stay-On-Root” engaged.
- Stay-On-Root – (This is the “two 1/8 notes” symbol). Sometimes you want the bass, or some other instrument, to say on one chord, while everything else follows the chord progression. (That’s very common in hip hop and pop).
Clicking any of the center pads is an easy way to select a channel, plus a quick way to check what sound each channel makes. The bottom 8 pads are for drums and are linked to the left two columns of controls, while the top 8 pads are for the bass, keyboards, and vocals, represented by the two columns on the right.
MIDI Drag & Drop
Want to tweak a pattern? Then the MIDI Drag & Drop is for you. This is found on the lower left of the interface. You can drag the selected channel’s sequence (including whatever chord progression, complexity and swing it is currently set at) into your DAW as a MIDI file.
Kontakt allows “snapshots” so you can save beats using the snapshots camera icon. This is nice, but Hip Hop Creator also has a “User Presets” section at the bottom.
The advantage to this is that it’s quick. Not only quick to save a preset (simply click one of the eight buttons and the current setup is saved), but also quick in changing beats on the fly. So you can create a song of various beats and switch as the song plays, not missing a beat. It’s very useful.
- To Create a User Preset – Simply click an unused Preset button at the bottom of the interface. Presto! When you click that Preset button later on, this beat will be recalled.
- Use Keywswitches to Recall Presets – You can enable User Preset keyswitches on the Settings page. Very handy, because you can go from beat to beat in the middle of your song!
- To Clear a User Preset – Click the little x to the lower right of the button. Easy!
- Start/Stop Keyswitches – THIS IS ULTRA HANDY!!! While in drums mode, the D# above middle C will start the Pattern Player and the C# above middle C will stop.
- Chord Trigger (the green keys) – Still while in drums mode (in other words, when any drum is selected), the green chord trigger keys can be used to play chords in Live mode, or select a key based on what 3 notes you play. (Assuming those three notes make an actual chord.)
THE MIXER PAGE
- Channel On/Off – Each channel can be toggled on and off by clicking on its name. The text will be dim if the channel is disabled.
- Separate Outputs – At the bottom of each channel is the output routing, allowing you to route individual channels to different outputs inside Kontakt.
- Reset to Default Settings – You can reset each parameter to its default settings with a “ctrl + click” (Win) or “cmd + click” (Mac), or clear a whole row by clicking on the parameter type in the center column.
- Reset to Default Settings for all channels – What if you want to clear all the EQ settings, or all the pan sliders, or all of any of the Mixer Page settings? If you click the “Reverb Short” (or whatever) label in the center section, it will reset all the Reverb 1 knobs with one click. That’s handier than you might think.
THE SETTINGS PAGE
- DAW Transport Starts/Stops HHC – If enabled, then when you start your DAW, Hip Hop Creator starts too. Very handy!
- Green Keys – These are the keys on the keyboard where you play chords to set the Key. (You must be in “Live” mode to actually hear those key changes.) Normally, the green keys are only available at the upper two octaves when a drum is selected. Here on the Settings page, though, you have the option to place them elsewhere, even when Bass or Keyboards are selected.
- Keyswitches (Red and Purple Keys) – With the “Red” keyswitches, you can play C# and D# (at whichever octave you select) to Stop/Start your beat. They also added the ability to change channels! C selects Drums, D selects Bass, E selects Keys 1, and so on.
- Keyswitches (Yellow and Purple Keys) – Same idea as the red ones, and you can play C# and D# (at whichever octave you select) to Stop/Start your beat, but also, these yellow keyswitches will recall your User Presets. So you can go from beat to beat, all with the press of a key.
60% off “Hip Hop Creator” by Realitone
So What Exactly Can I Do With “Hip Hop Creator”?
Created by platinum producer Mike Greene (Cypress HIll, Ice Cube, A.L.T., Kid Frost, Latin Alliance, etc.), “Hip Hop Creator” features a massive selection of sounds for modern and old skool hip hop, with thousands of options across:
- drums, bass, keys
- vocals, bells, percussion
- pads, organs, guitars
- strings, brass, horns
- squeals, shouts
This is the ultimate tool for producing authentic hip hop tracks, and more importantly, producing them fast!
Best of all, this library is completely compatible with the free Kontakt Player 5.6.8 or above, which you can download HERE!
Please be aware you will be required to visit the Realitone website in order to create an account, redeem and download your product. We do not host the download at VSTBuzz.
Normally €171 – get it at 60% off before it’s gone!
- 60% off the normal price (normally €171)!
- A massive selection of the newest sounds for modern hip hop, as well as a ton of old school sounds. Drums, basses, keys, horns, even orchestra hits… this is the only instrument you’ll need.
- The Pattern Generator is so easy to use, you can make authentic hip hop tracks instantly.
- Even though the Master Presets sound amazing, you’ll want to experiment with different patterns supplied for each drum and synth. There are literally billions of combinations!
- The Complexity Sliders take things even further. Take any kick pattern from ultra simple to crazy complex. Do the same with the snare, the hats, the pianos, the leads… all 16 elements have full independent control.
- All this in any key, any chord progression. Enter your progression on the editor, or play them live, just like you would with Fingerpick or RealiBanjo. Hip Hop Creators’ bass, synth and lead patterns follow you, not the other way around.
- This library is completely compatible with the free Kontakt Player 5.6.8 or above, which you can download HERE.
- Works standalone, or in any DAW. VST, AU, AAX, Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase, Studio One, FL Studio, Cakewalk… you’re covered.
- Please be aware you will be required to visit the Realitone website in order to create an account, redeem and download your product. We do not host the download at VSTBuzz.
- This is the Ultimate Tool for producing authentic Hip Hop tracks!
What People Think About 60% off “Hip Hop Creator” by Realitone
"Overall the instrument is very intuitive and the complexity sliders really make this a breeze to quickly create entire tracks in the genre. If you are looking for an all-in-one Hip Hop workstation... your dreams just may have been fulfilled with this release."
Sample Library Review
Music Industry Blog