65% off “Juggernaut” by Impact Soundworks (VST/AU/AAX/Wav)
“Juggernaut” is a monstrous instrument for any modern composer on the cutting edge, built from entirely original, synthesized sounds from a huge array of sound sources and presented in the free Kontakt Player (plus stand-alone WAV files).
Inspired by modern film & game scores, trailers, and popular EDM genres, its drums, fx & basses will instantly evoke those cutting-edge sounds using a wide variety of presets or you easily create your own!Deal Expired
4.5GB+ of Dark, Cinematic FX: Impacts, Risers, Transitions, Textures, Basses & Drums!
Crafting the library of “Juggernaut” was no small task. Together with a team of brilliant sound designers and film, TV & game composers including, Mick Gordon (Doom, Need for Speed, Killer Instinct), Jordan Fehr (Hotline Miami, DKC Returns, Super Meat Boy), Erik Ekholm (Universal, UFC, Top Gear) Impact Soundworks crafted over 500 unique sound sources using everything from:
- Vintage Analog Monsters to Modular Chains
- Guitar Pedals
- FM, and Wavetable Synthesis.
“Juggernaut” consists of three sound sets: Drums, FX, and Basses, spread across two Kontakt patches and an external set of stand-alone WAV files and uses a ‘next gen’ GUI with an incredibly deep and customizable feature set. The result is a powerful scoring tool that is truly designed with composers in mind and we think that Juggernaut will quickly become an essential tool in your arsenal!
550 Epic Drum Sounds and Stunning Cinematic FX!
The Drums & FX patch is built on over 550 samples (257 drums [10x RR each] and 296 fx) and contains 30 drum kit presets along with a wide range of impacts, rises, drops, textures and sweeps.
Drums within Juggernaut are organized into 8 categories. This organization is useful if you are dragging WAV files directly into your DAW, or if you are assembling a kit and don’t know where to start. The bold number is the # of sounds in each category:
- Kick (45) – Short, bass-heavy kick drums with lots of 40-120hz punch and ‘oomph’.
- Snare (35) – All manner of electronic and physically-modeled snare drums, including noise-based snares.
- Thip (44) – Short, quickly-decaying sounds at a higher pitch and with mid/high frequency emphasis (i.e. hi-hats).
- Splash (20) – Medium-decay open hihats, splash cymbals, and other drums full of upper-spectrum noise.
- Crash (19) – Emulations of long-decay crash cymbals of various types.
- Slam (23) – Full-bodied drums that lie somewhere between a snare and kick – great for big hits with punch.
- Perc (54) – Toms, shakers, claps, rotos, orchestral bass drums, and ethnic drum emulations are all found here.
- Tonal (17) – Short noises with a very defined pitch.
There are plenty of kits to choose from and all drums have 10 round robin variations for extra realism!
In order to use the FX patches, you simply click the little slider button (to the right of the mixer) and you get the access to the 6 FX categories provided, these are:
- Impact (92) – Powerful hits, great for downbeats or emphasizing cuts.
- Reverse (37) – Sounds that gradually build in volume, useful for transitions.
- Drop (40) – Synths that steadily drop in pitch, useful to bring the energy down before bringing it back.
- Riser (48) – Any kind of sound that rises and builds in pitch, volume and intensity before reaching a high point.
- Sweep (46) – Often tonal sounds that swell in volume, pitch or intensity, useful as transitions.
- Texture (33) – Tonal sounds best used solo to establish ambience, atmosphere, and mood.
Also included in this mode are a 32 channel mixer, divided into four sections of 8 virtual mixers channels each. A different drum or FX sound can be loaded into each slot with individual tuning, levels, and pan position, allowing you build complete kits. The Bank Selectors switch underneath the mixer controls which bank of 8 channels are being edited at any time. Additionally Audition mode maps your selection across the keyboard, helping you explore each instrument category.
The FX Section contains a whole host of tools for processing the entire kit. Each effect can be switched on and off, and all parameters are saved with the preset. The effects included are Limiter, Exciter, Phaser, Filter, Reverb, Delay & ADSR.
50 Awesome Bass Patches for Maximum Low End Impact!
The Bass patch contains over 50 bass sources, the sounds range al the way from chubby bass to screeching stabs and dark arps and are divided into the following 5 categories:
- Solid (10) – Sounds with little to no modulation or movement. Perfect for layering.
- Mover (10) – Sounds with lots of regular or irregular motion, sweeping, and phasing, including vowel sounds.
- Disto (11) – Distorted synths with significant saturation, bite, aggression and upper harmonics.
- Fuzz (11) – Sounds with emphasized mid and high frequency noise and smearing, creating a ‘fuzzy’ effect.
- 1-Shot (11) – Sounds that do not sustain and instead decay after a short time, useful for faster sequences.
Patches are selected via the custom preset window, which also includes octave controls to knock the sound up or down by octave in pitch. A master volume dial sits to the right of this.
On top of this each patch then has access to a step/arpeggiator sequencer with more than 10 presets plus an effects area with 10 additional presets too. This gives you an incredibly flexible range of sounds from just 50 bass synths using just the presets!
Note: This product is compatible with the free Kontakt Player which you can download here!
So What Exactly Can I Do With “Juggernaut”?
With over 500 sounds and infinite tweakability “Juggernaut” is great for but also goes far beyond epic, dark film trailers and scores. The incredible variety of sounds included are well-suited for many genres of music, including:
- Electronic – Dubstep, ‘Brostep’, Trance, House, Big Beat, Breakbeat, Drum n’ Bass…
- Subtle underscore and drama
- Retro Analog
- Hip Hop
- Modern Pop
And much, much more!
Normally €139.99 – get it at 65% before its gone!
- Absolute no-brainer at 65% off the normal price (normally €139.99)!
- 600+ unique sound sources
- Modern cinematic FX: impacts, risers, transitions
- Sweeps, drops, reverses and textures
- Deep multisampled synth basses
- Kicks, snares, thips, slams, splashes
- Crashes, percussion, and tonal elements
- ALL original content, NO drum machines
- Dozens of preset drum kits
- All drums + FX provided as unlocked WAV
- 32 channel drum & FX mixer
- FX rack with one-click results
- Mix, match and create custom kits
- Bass synth with 8 FX modules
- Bass sequencer for motion + rhythm
- 4.5GB disk space
- 4GB of RAM recommended
- 7200 RPM hard drive drive recommended
- Kontakt or Kontakt Player version 5.1 or higher (VST/AU/AAX)
- Perfect for Underscore, Trailers, Hybrid Orchestral, EDM music and much, much more!
What People Think About 65% off “Juggernaut” by Impact Soundworks (VST/AU/AAX/Wav)
"An incredible value library... I really think Juggernaut is a great tool, and for this price, should be in every composers’ arsenal no matter what type of music they write."
Film and Game Composers
Music Industry Blog
"Sound-wise, Juggernaut is hard-hitting, high-impact and unapologetically 'electronic'... what it has sounds very good."
Music Industry Blog
"The Drums & FX section... is fantastic. If you want some aggressive drum, percussion, and FX sounds, this has those in abundance"
Music Industry Blog