70% off “Angel Strings Vol.1” by Auddict
“Angel Strings Vol.1” is a dazzling collection of string textural elements, risers/divebombs, different styles of spiccato/staccato, marcato to soft attacks with sustains, fast tempo-locked tremolo for powerful driving string hooks and more…
Auddict’s libraries have already been used on high profile scores for motion picture and video games, with users including Yasunori Mitsuda, Klayton (Celldweller) and Ronald Bell (Kool & the Gang).
These are strings like you’ve never heard them before… new techniques, eleven mic positions, playable via one full keyboard range!Deal Expired
A stunning 32GB+ of Content in 3 Kontakt Patches With 11 Mic Positions!
The concept for “Angel Strings Vol.1“ involved capturing colours from a string orchestra which have not yet been recorded for any sample library, and placing them at your fingertips, ready to compose and perform with.
The innovative features of this library include:
- Entire String Orchestra Playable from a Single Large Keyboard Range
- Perform and Use Individual Sections if Required
- Kontakt VST / AU / AAX (full version only)
- 11 Microphone Positions – Flexibility of a Real-Life Film Scoring Session
- Violins I, Violins II, Violas, Cellos and Double Basses
- Multiple Crossfade-able Dynamic Layers
- Up to a Massive 15RR Repetitions Per Note for Short Articulations
“Angel Strings Vol.1” is a forward-thinking string library that ticks all of the main boxes for the modern composer: a great sound, brilliant performances, a simple user interface, mic positions galore plus a host of previously unsampled Articulations and Techniques!
The deal ends in:
An Introduction To The Performance Concepts Behind “Angel Strings Vol.1”
Music composition and production is constantly evolving, and the tools used to create music need to evolve along with this.
“Angel Strings Vol.1” meets this challenge by featuring many never sampled before string techniques, including:
- Textural Elements
- Morphing into/out from Atonality
- Risers/Divebombs ideal for building tension (for example in trailer music)
- Different styles of Spiccato/Staccato
- Marcato to Soft Attacks with Sustains
- Fast tempo-locked Tremolo for powerful driving string hooks
All of the techniques and articulations available in Angel Strings Vol.1 were cleverly recorded with the entire string orchestra in the same room all at once, in a way that seamlessly blends from the bottom of the range (double basses) to the highest violin notes.
You can play the entire orchestra with each articulation across a single keyboard with a single NKI, making this library perfect for anything from merely sketching your ideas out on a full keyboard range – to easily executing unique parts for your final compositions!
Exquisitely Recorded By Professionals With A First Class String Ensemble!
THE RECORDING STUDIO – ANGEL STUDIOS, LONDON
This library was recorded at Angel Studios in London, where countless pop/rock stars have recorded (notably Adele’s “21”), and many major film and video game scores have been recorded, including:
- The Lion King
- Blue Planet
- Planet Earth
- Horizon: Zero Dawn
- Tomb Raider: The Dark Angel
An expert team with a long list of impressive credits was employed to record the entire library:
- Recording Engineer – Jeremy Murphy (Credits Include Film Scores: Green Zone, Jackie, The Illusionist and Albums by Sam Smith, Adele and more)
- Pro Tools Engineer – Scott Bradley
THE PLAYERS – UNITED STRINGS OF EUROPE
“Angel Strings Vol.1” is another collaboration between Auddict and the fantastic “United Strings Of Europe”, a London-based ensemble made up of young professionals from across the European Union and Switzerland with the goal of promoting musical and cultural cooperation at the highest level.
The ensemble is gaining recognition for its exciting performances in Switzerland, France, Lebanon and the UK. With several world premieres of works by Hristic, Marinkovic and Winkler, the ensemble has collaborated with a number of distinguished artists including:
- Hildegarde Fesneau
- Marc Benzekri
- Mateja Marinkovic
- Jack Liebeck
- Walter Delahunt
- Ljubisa Jovanovic
The deal ends in:
3 Kontakt Patches – Never Before Sampled Articulations & Techniques!
The “Angel Strings Vol.1” library is divided up into three main patches covering: Runs and Tremolos, SFX and Tonal Longs and Shorts.
- Scratch Tone/Overpress
- Tremolo Divebombs
- Accent Landing Divebombs
- Smooth Divebombs
- Percussive Sounds
- Risers Marcato
- Sustains Behind Bridge
- Tremolo Bridge
Tonal Longs & Shorts
- Bends/Slides Up-Down-Up and Down-Up-Down
- Sustains (Marcato to Soft Attack)
- Molto Sul Tasto
- Molto Sul Ponticello
- Molto Sul Pont Tremolo
- Sul Tasto Staccato
- Cluster to Uni
- Tremolo Behind Bridge
- Timbre Oscillation
Runs & Tremolos
- Timed Tremolo (Tempo Lock-able)
- Bowed Runs
The deal ends in:
So What Exactly Can I Do With “Angel Strings Vol.1”?
With its rich and varied tones and huge collection of previously unsampled articulations and techniques, “Angel Strings Vol.1” is extremely well suited to the following styles of music:
- Hybrid Orchestral Music
- Cinematic Underscore
- Epic Trailer Music
- TV Soundtracks
… and much more!
Note: Requires the Full Retail version of Kontakt 4 or above (NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player)
Created By Composers, Used by Composers
Auddict libraries are created with composers in mind, and are used by a number of high profile TV & Game composers including:
Normally €165 – get it at 70% off before it’s gone!
- 70% off the normal price (normally €165)!
- 32GB+ of deeply sampled content.
- 36,000+ WAV files/samples
- A collaboration between Auddict and the fantastic “United Strings Of Europe”
- The library is divided up into three main patches:
- SFX – Scratch Tone/Overpress, Tremolo Divebombs, Accent Landing Divebombs, Smooth Divebombs, Percussive Sounds, Risers Marcato, Risers, Sustains Behind Bridge, Tremolo Bridge
- Tonal Longs & Shorts – Bends/Slides Up-Down-Up and Down-Up-Down, Sustains (Marcato to Soft Attack), Molto Sul Tasto, Spiccato/Sautille, Molto Sul Ponticello, Molto Sul Pont Tremolo, Sul Tasto Staccato, Cluster to Uni, Tremolo Behind Bridge, Timbre Oscillation
- Runs & Tremolos – Timed Tremolo (Tempo Lock-able), Bowed Runs
- 11 mic positions including Decca Tree, Outriggers, Room, Vintage Ribbon mics and Individual Close mics for each of the 5 string sections.
- Experience all the control you would have in a real film scoring session!
- Has been used on high profile scores for motion picture and video games
- Note: Requires the Full Retail version of Kontakt 4 or above (NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player)
- Perfect for Hybrid Orchestral Music, Epic Trailer Music, Cinematic Underscore, TV Soundtracks and much more!
What People Think About 70% off “Angel Strings Vol.1” by Auddict
"Overall, this is a quality collection, especially if you are looking for unique performance based samples for horror scores. These samples are the opposite of Angelic, more dark and tense in nature and better suited for creating unease and sense of dread."
Music Industry Blog
"Angel Strings sounds nice – it has a clear and colorful texture with a wide sound. Angel Strings gets stars for sounding great and having some truly wonderful articulations to play with. They can provide some solid and unique underscore and can be inspiring at times."
Music Industry Blog
"Auddict have come up with a real winner here with all of the main boxes ticked: great sound, brilliant performances, a simple user interface, mic positions galore and unusual but useable patches. There is plenty here to suit both traditional and more modern hybrid orchestral composers."
Sample Library Review
Music Industry Blog