70% off “Pad Motion 3.0” by Sample Fuel (VST/AU/AAX)
“Pad Motion 3.0” leverages four distinct synthesis types (Sample, Grain, Analog Modeled, Wavetable) that are highly flexible and can be used to create an enormous range of sounds.
This is an essential addition for any composer who needs to produce pads that have a unique vibe. Whether you need a complex motion for underscore or in the background of your main track look no further!
NOTE: Requires HALion Sonic SE 3.2.20, which is available for free as a plugin for any VST3, VST2, AU and AAX compatible host and as a stand-alone application for macOS and Windows. DOWNLOAD IT HERE.Deal Expired
Use Granular Synthesis to Create Incredible Pads And Textures Full of Motion
“Pad Motion 3.0” is a standalone granular synthesis plugin (VST/AU/AAX) which ultilizes 4 different synthesis engines making it one of the most unique and capable synths available anywhere.
This feature rich plugin lets you create continually moving and modulating pads and textures which are perfect for sound design, cinematic music, EDM and more. Its features include:
- Sample and granular engine with up to 8 de-tunable voices
- Over 900 Sampled Sources
- Over 1740 Program Presets
- Analog Modeled Synthesizer with Noise, Sub and Ring generator and 8 de-tunable voices
- 2 Wavetable oscillator synth with 8 de-tunable voices. Also includes Sub and Noise oscillators.
- Presets have up to 4 Layers and can load patches in up to 16 slots that can be used multi-timbral or layered
- Simple single interface
- 18 different insert effects
- 61 Total effects via the aux channels
- 8 Quick Control knobs to access the most common parameters for fast adjustments
If you want unlimited pads and textures that are full of motion, this is the tool you have been looking for!
The deal ends in:
The Simple And Advanced Pages
The SIMPLE Page allows the user to make quick tweaks to the instrument’s most important parameters, including:
- Amplitude Envelope
The Advanced Page offers more complex controls and parameters to the user.
When switching to the ADVANCED Page, the Upper section remains fixed. This section is all about having instant access to all the parameters that you will use most of the time without the need to jump to other screens.
The Lower section is where you will find more in-depth parameters for the Oscillators, Motion Controls, FX, Arppegiator and Midi Player, and filter controls via XY Pads.
The SAMPLE SYNTH Section
The SAMPLE CRE8 SYNTH page is an overview display of the sample content used in the patch. The actual display is only showing the first sample used in the loaded patch if that patch utilizes multi-samples.
This synth page also includes a sample browser/loader that allows you to switch between any of the available 907 possible sample/multi-sample choices that can be used for sound design patch creation.
There are also many parameters to adjust sample start times, end times, loop points, crossfade loops, etc.
There are included patches that will allow you to Drag n Drop your own single samples onto the sample window to use your own content. This feature functions in the same manner as our DROP-CRE8 instruments.
The GRAIN SYNTH Section
The GRAIN CRE8 SYNTH provides a large amount of parameters that control the cutting edge modern advanced granular synthesis engine. It provides up to 8 grain streams per oscillator to create complex rich and spacious structures.
This synth page also includes a sample browser/loader that allows you to switch between any of the available 907 possible sample/multi-sample choices that can be used for sound design patch creation within the GRAIN CRE8 engine.
This is the page that can create truly unique textures that are only possible with granular synthesis.
There are included patches that will allow you to Drag n Drop your own single samples onto the granular window to use your own content. This feature functions in the same manner as the DROP-CRE8 instruments.
The SYNTH Section
The Synth Page offers the user a Synth Oscillator, a Wavetable Synth, Sub Oscillator, and a Noise Oscillator.
The analog modeled Synth Oscillator includes:
- 16 different oscillator types
- [Coarse] Tune
- Fine Tune
- 3 Retrigger Modes
- Multi Oscillator functions
- An LFO attached to Oscillator 1 that modulates the Waveform knob when applicable*
The Wavetable Oscillator contains:
- Over 1100 wavetable options to choose from
- Course Tune and Fine Tune
- 2D and 3D display
- Formant functions
- Multi Oscillator Functions
- An LFO with multiple Wavetable destinations to modulate.
The Noise Oscillator Contains:
- Over 200 different noise types to choose from
- Noise Level
- Noise Pan
- Noise Speed
- Noise Start
- Noise Key Follow
- Noise Random
- Noise Follow Pitch
- Noise Loop
- Noise Sync
The Sub Oscillator Includes:
- Sub Oscillator Type
- 3 Retrigger Modes
The deal ends in:
The FX Page
The FX Page provides you with 18 different insert effects to enable or disable. The different effects are:
- Envelope Shaper
- Vintage Compressor which is at the end of the signal chain before the reverb to act like a “Mastering Compressor”.
- Distortion module with 4 distortion effect types
- Guitar Amplifier modeling effect. Control over amp heads and cabinets as well as microphone position
- Ring Mod FX
- Stereo Widener
- Vintage Ensemble
- Main Synth Filter with VCF section that has 24 filter shapes and five distortion modes. There are also unique morphing filters that seamlessly blend between up to 4 out of 24 filter types via the XY Page
- 4 Band Fully Parametric EQ
- Morph Filter with 2 filter shapes that can be controlled via the automatable XY controller right on the Morph Filter FX module
- 2 independent stereo Delays with 3 modes
- Efficient Algorithmic Reverb with many parameters to tailor its sound
- Convolution Reverb with many impulse choices
The MOTION Page
The Motion Page is where the user can modulate the instrument and add motion to the signal.
The Motion Page features:
- 2 Additional LFOs
- 2 Step Modulators
- User Envelope
- Amp Envelope
- Pitch Envelope
The LFOs, Step Modulators and User Envelope can be used to modulate a multitude of parameters via a pull down menu. Each has an amount knob and can be bypassed individually.
The ARP Page
This is an advanced 32-step Arpeggiator based on Yamaha’s legendary Motif Technology with extensive programming and modulation features. The Arpeggiator offers many parameters for programming phrases and altering tempo, groove and swing.
Three additional controller lanes are available for quick and easy step modulation for oscillator and filter parameters.
The phrases of the arpeggiator can be recorded internally and exported to the DAW via drag and drop to make them accessible as editable MIDI events. Additionally, you can store and trigger 8 different phrases on the fly in real time without ever losing sync.
The entire Arpeggiator settings can be locked to keep phrases even when browsing the available presets.
The MIDI PLAYER
This is a simple midi file phrase player that you can drag and drop midi files to and from your DAW. Additionally, you can store and trigger 8 different phrases on the fly in real time without ever losing sync.
The XY Page
The XY Page is a simple layout with 3 XY controller boxes. The first XY box controls the Main FX Filter when it is set to dual or quad Morphing modes.
The second and third XY boxes are tied to the fixed Lo Pass and Hi Pass Filters that are found on the Main Page. This is a very fun and creative way to automate these filters.
The BROWSER Page
Browse through the patch library with ease and find what you need quickly thanks to the detailed tagging system and large viewing window that is part of the MediaBay sound management system.
The browser can also open “undocked” and be resized up to full screen size.
The Quick Controls
8 Pre-assigned controls at the bottom of the screen allow for quick access to the most commonly used parameters.
The Motion knob can control all the motion and pulsing of a patch. It defaults to full motion but can dial the motion all the way down to no movement at all.
The Trigger Pads
8 Trigger pads are assigned to the Arpeggiator’s 8 possible patterns. These can be triggered “on the fly” all without losing sync in real time.
The pads can also be assigned to the 8 patterns on the Midi Player page.
The deal ends in:
So What Exactly Can I Do With “Pad Motion 3.0”?
Leveraging four distinct synthesis types (Sample, Grain, Analog Modeled, Wavetable) “Pad Motion 3.0” is highly flexible and can be used to create an enormous range of sounds in a wide variety of styles including:
- Cinematic Sound Design
- Film Underscore
- Ambient Music
- Modern Electronic Music
This is an essential addition for any composer who needs to produce pads that have a unique vibe!
Requires HALion Sonic SE 3.2.20, which is available for free as a plugin for any VST3, VST2, AU and AAX compatible host and as a stand-alone application for macOS and Windows. Download it HERE.
Note: No USB-elicenser dongle required. Works with soft e-licenser or USB.
Important: Please be aware you will be required to visit an external website in order to redeem and download your product. We do not host the download at VSTBuzz.
Normally €130 – get it at 70% off before it’s gone!
- 70% off the normal price (normally €130)!
- Modern Cinematic Scoring Pads And Textures!
- Intuitive and Flexible
- Quick and Easy Workflow
- Sample Engine
- Granular Engine
- Drag N’ Drop Sample Engine
- Drag N’ Drop Granular Engine
- Wavetable Synth with 2 Wavetable Oscillators, Sub Oscillator, and a Noise Oscillator
- 3 Classic Synth Oscillators with a Sub Osc, Noise Osc, and Ring
- Up to 4 Layer Program Presets
- Load Program Presets in up to 16 slots
- NEW IN VERSION 3.0
- Over 1740 program presets
- New and improved GUI
- Over 220 sample sources added
- Over 35 new User Envelope presets
- New ‘Multiplier/Divider’ grid function for the User Envelope
- New Gate Modulation and presets
- New modification that allows the user to easily switch between Sample and Grain within one layer
- Analog Modeled Synth Oscillator and Wavetable Synth have been condensed onto one layer
- New LFO Graphics Lo Pass and Hi Pass filter type drop down menus
- System Requirements:
- Windows 7 or higher
- mac OS 10.14 or higher
- Requires HALion Sonic SE 3.2.20, which is available for free as a plugin for any VST3, VST2, AU and AAX compatible host and as a stand-alone application for macOS and Windows. Download it HERE
- Note: No USB-elicenser dongle required. Works with soft e-licenser or USB.
- Important: Please be aware you will be required to visit the an external website in order to redeem and download your product. We do not host the download at VSTBuzz.
- An essential addition for any composer who needs to produce complex pads for Cinematic Sound Design, Underscore and Modern Electronic Music production!
What People Think About 70% off “Pad Motion 3.0” by Sample Fuel (VST/AU/AAX)
"... this is an extremely versatile and powerful set of complex pads. The addition of the granular synthesis engine makes this an extremely attractive library at the price point it is being offered at and it helps it stand apart from the myriad of pad libraries that are on the market. So, if you like to delve into something out of the ordinary with sophisticated modulation abilities, you can do yourself a favor by picking this up. You won’t be disappointed."
Sample Library Review
Industry Music Blog
"PAD MOTION is a top production tool for cinematic sound design, scoring to picture and modern electronic music production. It contains a gold mine of cinematic sounds to enhance your scoring. 5/5"
Industry Music Blog