Synthmaster Player – Jumpstart Your Music Production Career With Ease!
“SynthMaster Player” is an easy to use preset synth library that sounds fantastic and lets you get on with the important task of being creative! It comes with a wealth of features including:
- 1800 Inspiring Factory Presets
- An intuitive GUI that lets you get creative straight away!
- Edit 12 Easy Parameters for sonic manipulation and real time morphing.
- High-quality effects.
Not only does “SynthMaster Player” sound amazing, it also supports switchable skins/interfaces for a completely customisable look!
70% off “SynthMaster Player” by KV331 Audio
Get Inspired With 1800 Presets & An Easy To Use Graphical Interface!
SynthMaster Player comes with 1800 factory presets from a world class team of sound designers:
- Aelyx Design
- Aiyn Zahev
- Frank ‘Xenox’ Neumann
- Kevin Schroeder
- Nori Ubukata
- Rob Lee
- Vorpal Sound
- Gercek Dorman, Selcuk Ergen, Umit Uy, Ufuk Kevser, Bulent Biyikoglu, Brian ‘Xenos’ Lee
When you select a preset from the list, it is loaded from disk, and its 12 easy parameters and insert effects are displayed. You can tweak the easy parameters right from the browser or using you MIDI controller’s knob/sliders that are globally linked to the easy parameters. The presets can be filtered by:
- Instrument Type
- Music Style
- Preset Author
- Bank Name
For instance, if you want to see all Mono Bass Factory presets for Electro music style created by Aiyn Zahev, click on Bass, Mono, Electro, Aiyn Zahev and then Factory Presets
Controlling the Browser from your MIDI Controller
It is possible in SynthMaster Player to control the preset browser from your MIDI controller, by sending MIDI CC messages. You can assign buttons on your controller for scrolling up/down:
- Instrument type
- Music style
- Preset Author
Importing Preset Banks Into SynthMaster
SynthMaster Player allows you to use the preset banks released by KV331 Audio, you can purchase preset banks from the KV331 website
Assigning Easy Knobs to MIDI Controllers (MIDI Learn)
Each preset in SynthMaster Player has 8 easy knobs and 2 XY pads assigned by the sound designer. Users can edit these parameters to modify the preset’s timbre. The easy parameters can be linked to MIDI controllers using the easy to use ‘Midi Learn’ feature.
SynthMaster Player supports Scala tuning, so tuning can be set either for each preset or globally by loading from a Scala tuning file.
A Sound That’s Uniquely Yours – Edit 12 Preset Parameters & Add Effects!
“SynthMaster Player” has limited editing capabilities compared to the full SynthMaster plugin, howver it still sounds completely awesome whislt giving you pleny of tools to tweak the available sounds. For each preset, the following parameters can be edited by the user:
Easy parameters are assigned by the sound designer to enable tweaking most important parameters in the preset’s design. Each preset has 8 easy knobs and 2 XY Pads.
Layer Insert Effects
For each of the 2 layers there are 5 insert effects that are assigned by the sound designer. To turn on/off an assigned effect click on the effect name, its state will toggle.
Global Insert Effects
There are 2 global effect buses with 5 insert effect slots for each. To turn on/off an assigned effect click on the effect name, its state will toggle.
Polyphony is used to limit the maximum number of voices that the synth can play at a time. By lowering polyphony, you can reduce the CPU usage of the synth. Its value can be set between 4-64 voices.
Global/Preset Engine Buffer Size
Engine buffer size determines the smallest buffer size at which internal LFOs, envelopes, etc. are recalculated. Increasing engine buffer size will lower CPU usage. It takes the following values:
- Short (16 samples)
- Normal (32 samples)
- Large (64 samples)
- XLarge (128 samples)
- XXLarge (256 samples)
Global/Preset Engine Quality
Engine quality determines the internal oversampling rate. Oversampling helps reduce aliasing noise that’s generated especially at high pitches. The more oversampling used, the more CPU cycles will be consumed. The engine quality parameter takes the following values:
- Draft (no oversampling)
- Good (2 times oversampling)
- Better (3 times oversampling)
- Best (4 times oversampling)
SynthMaster Player allows you to use different scales globally or for each preset separately. By default, it comes with only 1 scale definition: EqualTempered scale.
SynthMaster Player comes with 2 different skins in different color variations. Using the user interface editor (included in SynthMaster/SynthMaster DEMO), users can not only customize the existing skins but also can create their own custom interfaces as well.
SynthMaster Player runs as a VST, AAX instrument on both Windows and Mac OSX, and as an Audio Unit instrument on Mac OSX.
For more details on these features read the User Manual HERE.
70% off “SynthMaster Player” by KV331 Audio
So What Exactly Can I Do With “SynthMaster Player”?
“SynthMaster Player” is the ideal entry point into the world of synthesis if you prefer to use presets rather than design your own sounds.
The 1800 presets that “SynthMaster Player” comes with mean you can get to work right away on your next track in whatever style you choose, including but not limited to:
Normally €26 – get it at 70% off before it’s gone!
- 70% off the normal price (normally €26)!
- Synthmaster Player – Jumpstart Your Music Production Career With Ease!
- 1800 Inspiring Factory Presets – from a world class team of sound designers: Arksun, Aelyx Design, Aiyn Zahev, BT, Bluffmunkey, BigTone, Frank ‘Xenox’ Neumann, Kevin Schroeder, Nori Ubukata, Rob Lee, Vandalism, Vorpal Sound, Gercek Dorman, Selcuk Ergen, Umit Uy, Ufuk Kevser, Bulent Biyikoglu, Brian ‘Xenos’ LeeIntuitive GUI – easy to learn and lets you get creative straight away!
- Easy Parameters – Each preset in SynthMaster Player has 8 easy knobs and 2 XY pads assigned by the sound designer.
- MIDI Learn – Easy Parameters can be linked to MIDI controllers using the easy to use ‘Midi Learn’ feature.
- Microtuning – SynthMaster Player supports Scala tuning, so tuning can be set either for each preset or globally by loading from a Scala tuning file.
- Preset Browser – SynthMaster Player features a comprehensive preset browser with separate search criteria for instrument type, preset attributes, music style or preset author.
- High Quality Effects
- Multiple Skins – SynthMaster Player comes with 2 different skins in different color variations. Users also can create their own custom interfaces as well.
- Cross-platform VST and AU: PC VST, Mac VST/AU. On Windows, it runs as a standalone application as well.
- Windows 7 and above
- Mac OS X 10.6 and above
- 2 GB RAM, 2 GHz CPU
- Perfect for Trance, Underscore, Chillout. Psytrance and much more!
What People Think About 70% off “SynthMaster Player” by KV331 Audio
"Back when I was editing Keyboard magazine, we reviewed an earlier version of Synthmaster in the April 2014 issue, and Jim Aikin called it "a real sleeper of flexibility and power" and "so good it's scary." My own experience bears this out, and if you need lightly editable presets covering everything from a straight-up Rhodes to Vangelis-like pads to screaming leads to highly animated, burbling motion synths, the Player version covers it... it really is one of the best "sleeper" values out there."
Music Industry Blog