71% off “Drumazon” by D16 Group
“Drumazon” is a faithful recreation of the classic Roland TR-909 Drum Machine, used in the classic hits by artists such as 808 State, Moby, Norman Cook (Fatboy Slim), Orbital, The Prodigy, Freddy Fresh, Jean-Michel Jarre, the Chemical Brothers and many more!
This plugin is perfect for a wide range of music styles including but not limited to EDM, Techno, Trance, Electronica, House, Industrial and Downtempo.Deal Expired
A Faithful VST/AU Emulation Of The Vintage Roland TR-909 Drum Machine!
“Drumazon” perfectly recreates all of the original sounds of the Roland TR-909 and includes features such as:
- Drumazon Synthesis – emulates all the sounds of the original 909. All the modules are synthesized to match the individual instruments with meticulous accuracy.
- Internal Sequencer – offers a familiar approach to 909 users, for programming & editing drum patterns as well as playing them back.
- Creative Randomizer – an intelligent, sophisticated randomizer makes musical forays down the rabbit hole a bit more ..erm… productive.
“Drumazon offers everything you want from an emulation. Excellent audio quality, perfect channels handling, fully automatable and really easy to use.” – Oliver Schmitt aka SOR
The deal ends in:
909 Reasons Why Your Latest Hit Needs These Classic Drums!
The graphical interface of the Drumazon is divided into two main parts:
- Control Panel – Used for main plugin, preset, pattern and audio output management.
- Drum Machine Module – essential part – responsible for editing sequence patterns and generating the sound.
Drumazon works in two modes:
- Internal – The drum patterns are entirely stored in the internal sequencer of the plugin.
- External – Drumazon acts as a sound module playing drum sounds. Patterns are played by sending Midi notes from host sequencer.
Drumazon is a multi-output plugin. It has 12 stereo (or mono – configurable) outputs. Instruments can be freely mapped to each of those available outputs according to their individual volumes setting.
By the default, outputs are set to be stereo. That can be changed in the Options panel. When Drumazon is loaded, the 11 individual drum sounds (+1 extra trigger out sound) are mapped to first output.
To change the output assignment, just click and drag on the LED above the drum sound settings. Sounds can be mapped to any available output (one of 12). For example, the Open and Closed Hi Hats could be assigned to a single output 2 together or the Clap could appear on output 1 etc. It is fully configurable.
When Drumazon is playing, it is possible to turn on or turn off individual channels (instruments) using the Mute/Solo LED switches.
These stop the triggering of the instruments but allow the sounds to play until the end of the envelope. This stops a rapid cut in the sound making the transition sound more natural.
All the parameter settings (level, tuning, decay etc) for a complete Drumazon drum kit are stored in a Preset. Drumazon can store a total of 128 presets.
Each instrument preset can be loaded in individually. This allows maximum flexibility when putting kits of instruments together.
The Preset browser tool is provided to simplify the organization and use of Presets. The Preset section on the GUI is used for navigation through the preset bank.
For more in depth details read the user manual HERE.
Drumazon Synthesis Emulates All Of The Sounds Of The Original TR-909!
Drumazon synthesis emulates all the sounds of the original 9O9. All the instruments are synthesized in exactly the same way as the original. All the nuances and detail of the original are captured perfectly.
In addition, all Drumazon instruments have enhanced controls. This extra functionality allows the user to adjust the sounds further than on the original unit. This opens up a whole new world of sound creation.
The Instruments section is for sound editing in Drumazon, there are several available parameters for the 11 drum sounds such as:
- Tune – Release time of the frequency envelope
- Attack – Amplitude value of the initial click sound
- Decay – Decay time of amplitude
- Pitch – Base frequency of the instrument
- Tune depth – Range of the frequency envelope
- Tone – Noise amplitude release time
- Snapy – Amplitude value of the noise
- Tune decay – Decay time of the frequency envelope
- Reverb – Reverb time
Within the internal sequencer, patterns are stored in 8 banks. Each bank can store up to 12 patterns. Each pattern consists of 16 steps. Each pattern location has a midi note number assigned to it. The patterns can be edited traditionally using the step buttons or using the tap function.
The internal sequencer has various modes of operation. In Chain Mode, a range of patterns are selected from the internal banks and are played through in a circular fashion.
Patterns can also be triggered freely by selecting the corresponding midi note (for example, from a midi controller keyboard). External controllers can be used in any mode to provide full control over pattern playback.
A Randomizer function is also provided within the internal sequencer. It can be used to make simple changes to a pattern or create a whole new one – ideal when your creativity needs a boost!
Randomizing can be applied to specific instruments and specific steps. The frequency of occurrence can also be adjusted to give you just the right amount.
Files are stored in the XML format. This allows single patterns or whole banks to be exchanged between users easily. XML allows the files to be edited in a text editor. Ideal if you want to post or share a pattern on a web site – just post the text!
Drumazon has extensive midi control. Midi notes can be used to trigger each individual sound. Alternatively, the internal sequencer can be used. This can be set to play using Drumazon’s internal clock or set to synchronize perfectly to the host sequencer.
Most of Drumazon’s parameters can be automated within the host and also controlled using MIDI CC with an external controller. An easy-to-use Midi Learn function allows reassignment of any of the parameters.
For more in depth details read the user manual HERE.
The deal ends in:
So What Can I Do With “Drumazon”?
“Drumazon” perfectly recreates all of the original sounds of the Roland TR-909 used in the classic hits by artists such as 808 State, Moby, Norman Cook (Fatboy Slim), Orbital, The Prodigy, Freddy Fresh, Jean-Michel Jarre, the Chemical Brothers and many more!
This is a plugin that is perfect for a wide range of music styles including but not limited to:
Note: macOS 11 Big Sur is NOT yet supported
Note: This is not a standalone program – a host application (DAW) is required to use it.
Normally €99 – get it at 71% off before it’s gone!
- 71% off the normal price (normally €99)!
- True emulation of each individual module
- Scaled knob ranges: small modifications offer deep tone variations
- DSP-exclusive controls of modules’ sound
- User-defined routing preferences
- Mutes/solos for each instrument (affect triggering not just the signal)
- Fully controllable via MIDI CC
- Quick MIDI CC assignation with MIDI Learn function
- MULTIPLE SEQUENCING OPTIONS:
- External mode (note mode)
- Internal sequencer (pattern mode) with 3 submodes
- EXTERNAL MODE:
- MIDI map equivalent with the classic drum machine’s map
- MIDI tune and velocity controls instruments’ levels and tunes
- INTERNAL SEQUENCER:
- 8 banks with 12 patterns per bank
- Each pattern up to 16 steps of length
- Each pattern defined with one of four available measures
- Each step can be defined normal or flammed and accented or not
- Shuffle mode, Flam mode, Tap mode, Chain mode
- Shuffle, Flam and TotalAccent values defined globally and per pattern
- Scale function and intelligent Rescale (automatically stretches pattern to the chosen measure)
- Tweakable randomizer (module-specific, step-specific and chance)
- Patterns import/export via super simple xml files
- Tempo Sync to internal clock (30-303 BPM +-0.1) or to host
- Individual presets per instrument with a preset manager to easy control
- Windows 7, 8 or 10
- CPU: 1.5 GHz with SSE (Multicore system 2.0 GHz recommended)
- Software: VST compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.7 – macOS 10.15 (macOS 11 Big Sur not yet supported)
- CPU: Intel-based 1.5 GHz (2.0 GHz recommended)
- Software: AU / VST compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB Recommended)
- Note: macOS 11 Big Sur is NOT yet supported
- Note: This is not a standalone program – a host application (DAW) is required to use it
- Try the demo for PC (32-bit), PC ( 64-bit) or Mac before you buy!
- Perfect for a wide range of music styles including EDM, Techno, Trance, Electronica, House, Industrial, Downtempo and more!
What People Think About 71% off “Drumazon” by D16 Group
"It's like a 909… but better. It can produce a greater range of sounds, offers the convenience of a software instrument and, most importantly, sounds fantastic. If you use electronic drum sounds, we fully expect that you'll love using this... Drumazon sounds authentic and is tremendous fun."
Music Industry Blog
"Drumazon offers everything you want from an emulation. Excellent audio quality, perfect channels handling, fully automatable and really easy to use."
Oliver Schmitt aka SOR
German Based Sound Designer
"Drumazon is a ton of fun, and the original hardware wouldn't give you a much better experience. You'd be more broke and missing out on all the cool, modern amenities. Add a hard-distortion plugin on the kick output, and you'll have rave flashbacks in no time."
Music Industry Blog
"Been using the Drumazon a lot in my latest productions and now even use it Live on stage"
Techno Pioneer, DJ, Producer
"The Drumazon and Nepheton are the most realistic sounding drum machines in the world. My choice for the classic sound in an easy to use and dependable set up!!"
Professional DJ, Producer & Artist