75% off “MSpectralDelay” by MeldaProduction
“MSpectralDelay” is a unique creative delay plugin, which works in the spectral domain and lets you perform various transformations on the delayed signal – from changing pitch to arbitrarily transforming individual frequencies.
It’s complex, but it is still easy-to-use for beginners.Deal Expired
20 Delay Plugins In One!
“MSpectralDelay” is a unique complex and creative delay plugin, which works in the so-called spectral domain and lets you perform various transformations on the delayed signal.
Traditional delay plugins feature a simple feedback delay, which produces identical copies of the original signal, sometimes with a possibility of filtering, distortion or other basic effects. MSpectralDelay lets you transform individual frequencies.
First it lets you control the delay time, feedback, panorama and level (EQ) for each frequency. It also provides complex spectral transformations – pitch, frequency shift, formants, plus an actual frequency to frequency transformation and level to level transformation.
The plugin may be a bit overwhelming for beginners, so it is equipped with several professionally designed devices on the easy screen, which in a way act like easy-to-use creative plugins.
The deal ends in:
For more in-depth information read the Manual HERE.
The Power Of Spectral Processing!
“MSpectralDelay” provides 2 User Interfaces – an Easy Screen and an Edit Screen. Use the Edit button to switch between the two. By default most plugins open on the easy screen (edit button released). This screen is a simplified view of the plugin which provides just a few controls.
On the left hand side of the plugin you can see the list of available devices / instruments (previously called ‘active presets’), that is, presets with controls. Each device may provide different controls and usually is intended for a specific purpose.
The Easy Screen is designed for you to be able to perform common tasks, quickly and easily, without the need to use the advanced settings (that is, those available on the Edit screen).
In most cases the devices are highlighted using different text colors. In some cases the colors only mark different types of processing, but in most cases the general rule is that:
- Black/White devices – are the essential ones designed for general use.
- Green devices – are designed for a specific task or audio materials, e.g. de-essing or processing vocals in a compressor plugin.
- Red devices – usually provide some very special processing or some extreme or creative settings.
- Blue devices – require an additional input, a side-chain or MIDI input usually. Without these additional inputs these Blue presets usually do not function as intended.
To the right of the controls are the meters or time-graphs for the plugin; the standard plugin Toolbar may be to the right of these or at the bottom of the plugin.
This mode provides all of the features that the plugin offers. You lose no settings by toggling between edit mode and the easy screen unless you actually change something. This way you can easily check what is “under the hood” for each device, or start with a device and then tweak the plugin settings further.
Devices are factory specified and cannot be modified directly by users, however you can still make your own and store them as normal presets. To do so, configure the plugin as desired, then define each multiparameter and specify its name in its settings. You can then switch to the easy screen and check the user interface that you have created.
Once you are satisfied with it, save it as a normal preset while you are on the easy screen. Although your preset will not be displayed or selected in the list of available devices, the functionality will be exactly the same. For more information about multiparameters and devices please check the online video tutorials.
A Comprehensive Presets Section & Advanced Settings Controls!
The Presets List
This contains all presets available in the selected folder. Double-click on a preset or use Load button to load a preset. Use the buttons at the bottom of the list to perform additional changes.
- Favourite – toggles the ‘favourite’ indicator for the selected preset.
- Show – shows only the favourite presets and hides the others.
- Sort – shows the presets sorted alphabetically.
- Random – selects and loads a random preset from the current folder. This way you can quickly browse the presets in the folder in a completely random order.
- Previous – selects and loads the previous preset from the current folder.
- Next – selects and loads the next preset from the current folder.
- Submit Preset – submits the selected preset to the online exchange servers and retrieves all the presets currently in the database.
- Download presets – retrieves all the presets currently in the database. This feature serves as an online database of presets available for all the user community.
- Clear – deletes all text in the search field.
The Settings Window
The plugin settings window offers more advanced settings and is available via the Settings button.
GUI & Style Panel
- Style – lets you change the style for this particular plugin.
- GPU Acceleration – controls how much the GPU is used for visual rendering to save CPU power.
- Frames Per Second – controls the refresh rate of the visual engine. The higher the number is the smoother everything is, but the more CPU it requires.
- Enable High DPI / Retina Support – enables the plugin to use the high resolution on high DPI (Windows) and retina (OSX) devices.
- Enable Colorization – enables the plugin to change the colors of certain elements overriding your style settings.
- Enable Colorization For Panels – enables the plugin to change the colors of certain elements overriding your style settings.
- Allow Default Colors By Plugin Type – is on by default and makes the plugin select its default colors depending on the type of the plugin.
- Allow Style Changes If The Editor Is Too Big – is on by default and makes the plugin change its style, editor mode and other settings if it finds out it is too big to fit the current screen resolution.
- Clear Window Settings Cache – deletes stored states of all popup windows on all MeldaProduction software.
Advanced Settings Panel
- Tablet Mode – enables better support for tablets at the expense of the mouse.
- Enable Keyboard Input – enables the keyboard input for the main plugin window.
- Collapse Plugin Toolbar – makes all plugins collapse the plugin toolbar containing more advanced features such as channel modes, A-H presets, upsampling, safety limiter etc.
- Store Resampled Files – allows the plugins to create audio files for sampling rates being used if they differ from the original file sampling rate.
- Sample-accurate Event Processing – makes the plugin schedule every event such as MIDI or automation to their accurate locations with sample accuracy, if the host allows it.
- Smart Bypass – enables the high quality crossfading bypass system, which ensures a smooth transition between the processed and dry signals.
- Randomizer Loudness Compensation – enables the automatic detection of loudness after new settings have been generated using the main Random button and using the output gain of the plugin to get some predefined level.
Smart Interpolation Panel
The Smart Interpolation Panel controls the depth of the smart interpolation algorithm, which controls the parameters in order to provide maximum audio quality and lower the chance of zipper noise.
Smart interpolation is engaged whenever you change any parameter via the GUI, modulators, multiparameters, MIDI or automation. Many parameters can be automated easily and the plugin responds with sample-accurate results.
However, several parameters need exhaustive pre-processing when changed. In these cases, the parameters are not updated every sample, but, for example, once every 32 samples. This highly reduces CPU usage, but affects the output quality.
The deal ends in:
What Can I Do With “MSpectralDelay”?
A unique creative delay plugin, “MSpectralDelay” lets you perform various transformations on the delayed signal – from changing pitch to arbitrarily transforming individual frequencies.
It is equipped with several professionally designed devices on the Easy Screen, which in a way act like easy-to-use creative plugins. If you’re feeling more adventurous you can take advantage of the advanced Edit Screen which gives you access to everything this plugin is capable of!
Parameters include delay time, feedback, panorama and level (EQ).
It also provides Complex Spectral Transformations – pitch, frequency shift, formants, plus an actual frequency to frequency transformation and level to level transformation!
Still not convinced? Give the 15 day trial a spin HERE.
Normally €99 – get it at 75% off before it’s gone!
- 75% off the normal price (normally €99)!
- MSpectralDelay – 20 Delay Plugins In One!
- The Most Advanced User Interface On The Market – style-able, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique Visualisation Engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Presets – Presets button shows a window with all available presets.
- Multiparameters – MSpectralDelay lets you control multiple parameters using a single so-called multiparameter.
- Automatic Gain Compensation (AGC) – quickly adapts to current settings and ensures the output sounds as loud as the input.
- Safety Limiter – a safety brickwall limiter, which ensures the output stays below 0dB
- Synchronization To Host Tempo – Every oscillator and modulator in the plugin can automatically synchronize to the host.
- Easy Screen: shows you only the most relevant controls.
- Edit Screen: the edit screen gives you deep access to all of the plugin’s parameters.
- Adjustable Oscillator Shape Technology – the most versatile oscillator algorithm on the market.
- Modulators – fully-featured modulators which can control any set of parameters.
- Smart Randomization – offers up fresh and inspiring ideas you may have never thought of.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- M/S, Single Channel – up to 8 channels surround processing
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- macOS (10.9+ 64-bit only)
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces
- Supported Hosts – List of the supported hosts HERE.
- Still not convinced? Give the 15 day trial a spin HERE.
- A unique, complex and creative delay plugin that will take your mixes to the next level!
What People Think About 75% off “MSpectralDelay” by MeldaProduction
"MSpectralDelay is an incredible time-and frequency-bending sound design tool for the creation of intricate multilayered echoes, hyper-real ambiences, mad pitchshifting acrobatics and description- defying spectral effects. Whether you stick with the Active Presets or venture into Edit mode, MSpectralDelay is an immense sound design plugin."
Music Industry Blog
"Yet another delay effect – aren’t there enough delays already? Well, what if this delay is like no other out there? It’s from MeldaProduction, so what do you expect? If exotic delay audio manipulation is something you find appealing, you owe it to yourself to check it out."
Music Industry Blog