76% off “The Abuser” by Audiority
“The Abuser” is an aggressive distortion effect ideal to give you a unique sound to your guitars, bass, synthesizers, drums and much more.
Audiority have programmed a rich sounding distortion that fits perfectly into both vintage and modern music styles!Deal Expired
An Aggressive Distortion Effect For Richness & Bite In Your Mix!
“The Abuser“ is an aggressive distortion effect that offers offer a rich sound is suitable for use in both vintage-inspired and modern productions.
Designed to be used on everything from guitars and bass to synths, drums and more it offers a wealth of control options to help you dial in the exact sound you are looking for, including:
- Envelope Control
The deal ends in:
A Wealth Of Options To Dial In The Exact Sound You Need!
- Drive – Boost the incoming signal to the value specified by Strength knob.
- Strength – Maximum signal gain before the shaping algorithm.
- Tone – Frequency cut. Move clockwise to cut the low end or counterclockwise to cut the high end.
- Output – Outcoming signal attenuation.
- Fizz – Controls the second distortion stage. Select “Warm” for a valve-like saturation, with less top fuzz and a more round sound, or “Digital” for an
harsh digital clipping with a nice of high end fuzz.
- Envelope Controls – Here you can give a bit of dynamic to the distortion, modulating the Drive according to the incoming signal amplitude. The Drive knob will be totally possessed by the Envelope Follower.
- Feedback – Sends the output signal back to the input. The result is a warmer, squashed distortion that will set your speakers on fire.
- HQ – Enable 4x oversampling
- Mode – Select between 10 different waveshaping algorithms.
The Abuser also comes with 10 different waveshaping algorithms to further destroy your sound!
- Abuser – The original algorithm
- Crush – Bit reduction. Drive decreases the number of bits of the incoming signal
- Filth – Harsh digital shaping, very noisy
- Fold – The signal is folded back when crossing a threshold set by Drive.
- Knee – Variable hardness saturation. Drive controls the curve knee.
- Overflow – The signal restarts when crossing a threshold set by Drive.
- Reduce – Sample rate reduction. Rate is controlled by Drive.
- Sine – Sine shaping. Very harsh and noisy.
- Tight – Tape-ish saturation. Works best on drums.
- Warm – Half wave rectifier. Drive controls the negative signal clipping threshold.
The deal ends in:
So What Exactly Can I Do With “The Abuser”?
Offering a wide range of agressive Distortion effects, “The Abuser“ can transform your sound beyond recognition. Thanks to this flexibility, it is well suited, but by no means limited to the following musical styles:
… and much more!
Normally €42 – get it at 76% off before it’s gone!
- 76% off the normal price (normally €42)!
- An aggressive distortion effect that gives you a unique sound for your guitars, bass, synthesizers, drums and much more!
- A whole host of controls to help you refine your sound including Drive, Strength, Tone, Fizz, Feedback & Envelope Controls!
- The Abuser also comes with 10 different waveshaping algorithms to further destroy your sound!
- PC – Windows XP SP3 or later
- Intel Core2Duo 2GHz / AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
- 2GB RAM
- VST2, AAX 32-bit or 64-bit host
- MAC – OSX 10.7.5 or later
- Core Duo 2GHz, 2GB RAM
- Screen resolution: 1024×768
- VST2, AU and AAX 32-bit or 64-bit host
- Still not sure? Try the demo versions for PC and MAC! (will output silence for 3 seconds every 60 seconds)
- Perfect for guitars, bass, synthesizers, drums to fit in both vintage and modern music styles!