15GB Of Incredible Brass & Wind Instruments For Kontakt Player
“Broadway Lites” provides an affordable introduction to the best-sounding and most realistic emulation of contemporary wind instruments to date with 15GB of incredible quality brass and wind instruments. As well as being suitable for high-end studio work, it is also great for live shows of any scale!
Based on the legendary “Broadway Big Band” library this is the perfect introduction to the amazing capabilities these instruments offer.
The patented Broadway Performer™ technology enables comprehensive and intuitive access to the thousands of samples included in the “Broadway Lites” virtual instruments, and provides instant access to a virtually limitless variety of articulations and playing techniques!
78% off “Broadway Lites 2.0” by Fable Sounds
Perfect for Contemporary Jazz, Big Band, Blues, Pop, R&B & Latin Music
“Broadway Lites 2.0” follows in the tradition of its big brother “Broadway Big Band” by accurately portraying contemporary Jazz, Blues, Pop, and R&B woodwind, brass, and rhythm instruments playing techniques in a playable virtual instrument plug-in and it also incorporates the same integrated advanced articulation scripting.
The full compliment of instruments included is as follows:
- Bb Clarinet
- Soprano Saxophone
- Alto Saxophone
- Tenor Saxophone
- Baritone Saxophone
- Bb Trumpet
- Bb Trumpet with Harmon Mute
- Tenor Trombone
Each instrument in ‘Broadway Lites’ is presented with one microphone setup, carefully selected from the multiple microphone setups included in Broadway Big Band.
For the tenor trombone, tenor saxophone and alto saxophone this is the Mic-3 setup (Loose mic) and for the trumpets, clarinet and other saxophones the Mic-1 setup (Close mic) is used. These are the most commonly used mic positions and they sound incredible when combined together!
To further aid performance, ‘Broadway Lites’ also offers Hybrid Dynamics mode, utilizing MIDI data morphing for mod-wheel driven crescendos and diminuendos.
Additionally the instruments use alternate samples handling (round-robin), including an individual cycle for each note in each dynamic level of each articulation, resulting in hundreds of individual cycles per instrument, providing the most authentic performance ever offered by a multi-sample library or a virtual instrument!
“Broadway Lites 2.0” – Feature Highlights
Fable Sounds have developed and patented a unique and intuitive articulation switching system that enables real-time access to all of the articulations of an instrument from a single patch. You can finally play a deeply sampled virtual instrument with the same creative freedom and fluidity as the musician playing the actual instrument would!
A huge amount of articulations and playing techniques, providing endless possibilities and unmatched level of expressiveness.
Legato intervals recorded up to major 9th up and down in various legato interval articulations providing unmatched realism.
15GB of audio content, carefully selected from the critically acclaimed Broadway Big Band virtual instrument recorded at 24bit/44.1khz 20,000+ individual samples.
Whether it’s the Fable Sounds patented articulation switching system, or their Hybrid Dynamics mode, utilizing MIDI data morphing, their patented, lifelike, chaos-creating alternate samples management system, the musically liberating Unison Section feature, or their new, unique and powerful Real-Time Orchestrator, Fable Sounds always keeps you on the cutting edge of technology.
POWERFUL AND SIMPLE
“Broadway Lites” offers incredibly powerful yet simple to learn and use features, not offered by any other virtual instruments currently on the market!
The entire Broadway series of virtual instruments share the same advanced features. Here is the Advanced Features walk through video of Broadway Gig:
Explore The Exciting New Features in “Broadway Lites 2.0”
REAL-TIME ORCHESTRATOR (RTO)
A groundbreaking feature enabling polyphonic, polyrhythmic legato across a mixed section of instruments. Using RTO you can play an entire section on the keyboard, and the notes you play are orchestrated in real time and distributed to the various instruments in the RTO multi, based on orchestration schemes that you can create yourself. This is an extremely powerful system which is extremely easy to use. Great for live shows, as well as tracking under tight deadlines. It also offers articulation presets which can replace the built-in key-switching with alternative midi triggers such as foot-switches, freeing your left hand for playing notes rather than key-switches.
From now on, you can use any of the Broadway Lites instruments multiple times in the arrangement or in a multi, even when playing unison, creating a realistic section of multiple instruments. This means that even with multiple instances of just one instrument, you can still get a realistic section of multiple instruments playing in unison. The feature is not some kind of a doubling effect, but rather it uses different samples, and performs slight adjustments to make sure each instance of the instrument sounds a little different from the other. The results are very realistic. The feature also includes “Humanize” and “Detune” knobs for further control over the section sound.
NOTATION SOFTWARE SUPPORT
With version 2.0, “Notation mode” has been added to all of the Broadway Lites instruments, to enable notation programs to communicate with Broadway Lites and use it for playback of scores, including all included articulations and dynamics. The new Notation mode also enables integration with Cubase Expression maps. This was not previously possible due to the unique articulation switching system in Broadway Lites. The new Notation Mode uses an alternative system of key-switching that is more in line with the way notation programs operate. (full documentation in the user manual).
VELOCITY CURVE CONTROL
Due to the extended dynamic range of the instruments included in Broadway Lites, it is sometimes difficult to keep dynamics under control when using a MIDI keyboard’s velocity. To help overcome this, they’ve added a new knob to control the velocity curve, which helps to adjust the responsiveness of the Broadway Lites instruments to various MIDI keyboards. The new velocity curve control feature can also be MIDI automated to make changes within a song as needed.
A NEW ARTICULATION ADDED TO TENOR SAXOPHONE 1
FP+Vibrato, added both as a temporary articulation and in combination with the existing “Strong Vibrato” articulation, as a new “Deep Vibrato” playing mode.
VARIOUS IMPROVEMENTS IN PROGRAMMING AND UI
Improved consistency of levels and envelope programming and a new and improved user interface.
78% off “Broadway Lites 2.0” by Fable Sounds
Featuring The Best New York Musicians Recorded In The Top Studios
“Broadway Lites” sounds right and feels right because it was played right, by accomplished New York Jazz, Salsa, Pop & Funk musicians. It’s the real deal from top to bottom!
Broadway Lites was recorded in one of New York’s best live rooms, using top quality microphones and pre-amps and carefully processed to a virtually noiseless recording, that still breathes naturally.
Broadway Lites includes for each of its instruments, the microphone setup which is most commonly used by users of Broadway Big Band in their studio productions, which makes Broadway Lites the flavor of a Lite version more optimized for studio work.
So What Exactly Can I Use “Broadway Lites 2.0” For?
Used by top producers, arrangers and composers the world over, “Broadway Big Band” and “Broadway Lites” users have been and/or are being heard on many well known Film, TV, Theatre and Concert Tour projects including:
TV (very partial list):
- The CONAN show
- Saturday Night Live
- Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!
- Ape Escape
Movies (very partial list):
- Despicable Me 2
- The Smurfs 2
- It’s Complicated
- Unbeatable Harold
- High-School Musical 3
Live concerts and tours (very partial list):
- Alicia Keys
- The Commodores
- Barry Manilow
- Bobby Kimball
- Dr. Lonnie Smith
- Paul McCartney
- Paul Simon
Musical theater and other theatrical shows (very partial list):
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Broadway national tour)
- Fiddler On The Roof (award winning Israeli production)
- Cirque Du Soleil (France)
- Jersey Boys (National and International Tours)
Broadway Lites is compatible with the free Kontakt Player so you don’t need the full version of Kontakt.
It also works just fine with the full version of Kontakt if you already have it.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to own a one-of-a-kind professional composition and arranging tool at a bargain price today!
Note: Please be aware you will be required to visit an external website in order to create an account, redeem and download your product. We do not host the download at VSTBuzz.
Normally €446 – get it at 78% off before it’s gone!
- 78% off the normal price (normally €446)!
- 15GB of multi-sample audio content at 24 bit / 44.1 Khz.
- Over 20,000 unique samples.Real note-transition samples, including legato, glissando, etc.
- Real-time access to all of the articulations of each instrument, using the revolutionary real-time articulation-switching system, which is a part of the patented “Broadway Performer” technology.
- Dynamic articulation switching enables switching articulations for ongoing notes while they’re still playing, offering the hyper-realistic fluidity of a live performer.
- Clever key-switch programming enables super-fast, easy and intuitive articulation switching in real-time.
- Hybrid Dynamics mode, utilizing MIDI data morphing for mod-wheel driven crescendos and diminuendos enables the unique hybrid mode, using keyboard velocity and modulation wheel at the same time.
- Velocity curve control, to help to manage the wide dynamic range of the instruments when using a MIDI keyboard.
- Unison Section – enables stacking multiple instances of the same instrument, creating a realistic section even when playing in unison.
- Real-Time Orchestrator – a revolutionary powerful feature which enables a keyboard player to play an entire mixed section of instruments with polyphonic polyrhythmic legato, distributing the voices to the selected instruments, as defined in a user editable orchestration scheme.
- Includes a set of powerful instruments multis for easy section playing (both regular stacked multis and RTO multis).
- Revolutionary and patented alternate samples handling (round-robin), including an individual cycle for each note in each dynamic level of each articulation, resulting in up to hundreds of individual cycles per instrument, providing the most authentic performance ever offered by a multi-sample library or a virtual instrument.
- Create and recall snapshots of alternate cycles to lock performance and gain ultimate control.
- Top New York musicians and recording studios.
- Color-coded keyboard view presents the playable range and the various types of virtual key switches available for each instrument
- Mac OS X (64-bit only) – 10.10, 10.11 or 10.12 (latest update) or newer
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 (minimum)
- 4 GB RAM (minimum)
- 88 Keys MIDI keyboard (recommended)
- 15 GB of disk space (26 GB of space required during installation)
- An internet connection is required for activation. once activated, it can be used offline.
- Note: Please be aware you will be required to visit an external website in order to create an account, redeem and download your product. We do not host the download at VSTBuzz.
- Compatible with the free Kontakt Player 5 or higher – VST/AU/RTAS/AAX
- Perfect for Pop, Funk, Jazz, Big Band, R&B, Reggae, Latin Music and more!
What People Think About 78% off “Broadway Lites 2.0” by Fable Sounds
The best sampled horns around...oozing with character and life.
Virtual Instruments Magazine
Music Industry Mag
The music possibilities are endless...very realistic...
Sound On Sound
Music Industry Mag
Tremendous real-time authenticity...enormously expressive brass and reeds...top of the heap for Jazz, Pop and Funk...
Music Industry Mag
“This is so much fun! I love it! I use it everywhere I go. If I don’t have it with me, I’m sad.”
Dr. Lonnie Smith
A world-famous Jazz musician, composer and organ player
I've used it composing the scores for movies such as IT'S COMPLICATED, DESPICABLE ME 2, and THE SMURFS 2, as well as on an album I produced in Brazil. With Broadway Big Band, they figured out ways of sampling those instruments, that sound to me and to the people I work with very very convincing, and pleasant to work with.
I used Broadway Big Band in live shows with Paul McCartney, Bobby Kimble, Paul Simon, Danny Seraphine... It helps when you have a great library like Broadway Big Band. That makes my life much easier. It is the best library out there. When you want a brass section, this is the library to have.
In a league of its own...a remarkable accomplishment...
Music Industry Mag
This is the most amazing tool I’ve ever come across for being able to do brass arrangements. It’s just amazing how realistic and clean the Broadway library sounds, and it’s definitely changed the way I work. It's just a phenomenal new technology. I can't even describe how cool it is, you just have to hear... At this point... if I would see a new title from Fable Sounds on the shelf I would just assume it’s amazing.
Composer, producer, former programmer for Stevie Wonder
"I find Broadway Big Band to be revolutionary! It actually helps me write better. I feel like I'm playing a live instrument. It makes it more fun. I feel less like I'm working and more like I'm making music. There are other libraries out there that do true legato, that do different articulations, but I haven't heard articulations and samples connect this way. It's just seamless. However these guys are doing it, its different than anything else that I've heard and its definitely different than anything else I have played with.
Award Winning Film/TV & video game composer ("God Of War", "God Of War 2", "Darkwatch", "Nowhere to Hide", “Ape Escape”, “Wow! Wow! Wubbzie!”, “The Muppets”.
"The sound, the concept, the whole approach to what they're doing with the Broadway Big Band is something new in sampling, and something I think that's going to really change the sampling world."
Former Broadway Musical Theatre Star & Las Vegas / New York Composer & Arranger