99% off “Hybrid 3” by Air Music Tech (VST/AU/AAX)
Hybrid 3.0 synth combines analog warmth with digital flexibility to create a synth with a comprehensive set of precisely adjustable parameters that can sound like a synth you remember or something no one has ever heard before.
Coming with over 1,200 presets to get you started, over 40 built in FX and a massive range of additional features, its perfect for wobbles, synth pads, arpeggios, poly synths, basses, leads, sequences in any genre!Deal Expired
The Warmth of Analog Synths Combined with Digital Manipulation Capabilities
Hybrid 3.0 is a synthesizer plugin (VST/AU/AAX) that combines the coveted warmth of analog synths with a full range of futuristic digital manipulation capabilities.
The result is the best of both worlds — a virtual instrument with a comprehensive set of precisely adjustable parameters that can sound like a synth you remember or something no one has ever heard before.
With over 1,200 inspirational presets to get you started, over 40 built in FX and a massive range of features such as digital wavetables, dual filtering, four LFO’s per part, hype algorithm, 16 step sequencers and much more, this plugin is incredible value at just €0.99 (99% off!).
Perfect for wobbles, synth pads, arpeggios, poly synths, basses, leads, sequences in any genre!
Over 1,200 Inspirational Presets to Get You Started
Hybrid 3.0 comes with over 1,200 inspirational presets designed to jump start the creative process.
Over 200 new patches, designed by the acclaimed AIR sound designers, include everything from wobbles, synth pads, arpeggios, poly synths, basses, leads, sequences, and much more. Hybrid veterans will be pleased to find that the familiar Hybrid 2.0 presets have been completely reworked, allowing users to experience their favorite sounds with all the sonic improvements of Hybrid 3.0.
If you’re prone to tweaking, Hybrid 3.0 is loaded with a comprehensive set of user-adjustable parameters that let you create unique sounds and fine-tune them to taste. With support for two simultaneous parts (i.e. a powerful combination of two separate, 3-oscillator synthesizers), you can layer, split, or spread sounds to produce deep, complex, and wide patches.
Plus, the simple patch browser makes it easy to find the preset you’re looking for and allows you to load two presets simultaneously, one into each part, for experimenting with rich timbres and playing multi-patch sounds.
The deal ends in:
High-Definition Oscillators With Digital Wavetables
With three versatile oscillators and a sub oscillator per part, Hybrid 3.0 is capable of stacking multiple oscillators together for huge pads, leads, basses, and more.
Two multifunctional oscillators can recreate the classic subtractive-synthesis waveforms for a dose of analog nostalgia. In addition, these oscillators feature algorithms for digital wavetables.
As a result, users can choose from nine different modes, including the Multi-Square waveform, Saw Sync, Saw Cross Modulation (which modulates the pitch of a saw wave with the output of a triangle wave for complex tones), Saw Multi (a stack of seven saws in unison), Square Sync, Square Cross Modulation, Square Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), and Wavetable.
Hybrid 3.0 offers 100 wavetables with up to 64 single-cycle waveforms each. A third oscillator includes saw, square, or triangle waves, plus a noise generator and a sub oscillator for deep bass effects.
Revolutionary Multi-mode Filters and Saturation Modes
Hybrid 3.0 features two multi-mode filters that can run in series or in parallel. Both of the filters offer your choice of DCF or VCF models, making it easier than ever to achieve those fat, retro synth sounds of the ’70s and ’80s. This sound filter brings the legendary soft and fat warmth of classic analog synth hardware filters to Hybrid 3.0.
Use the revolutionary multimode filters to control the tone color of a part by removing or accenting certain frequencies. Choose from an extensive collection of 23 modes. Then dial in the filter cut-off, velocity, and key tracking.
To add some serious edge, adjust the filter saturation. Hybrid 3.0 offers the original Overdrive filter, which creates a soft tube-like clipping and includes five additional filter saturation modes: Distort, Hard Clip, Rectify, Bit and Resample.
The deal ends in:
4 LFOs Per Part & “Pump” LFO for Extra Rhythmic Effects
Hybrid 3.0 includes four LFOs per part: two monophonic, one polyphonic, and one special Pump LFO. Use the LFOs to modulate pitch, loudness, or cut-off to produce vibrato, tremolo, or electronic sweeps. Choose from eight modulation types, ranging from sine and triangle waves to random, “drift,” and sample-and-hold modulation. Change the depth, rate, phase, and sync mode to quickly and dramatically alter the sound.
Pump is a special type of envelope that simulates studio side-chaining to create the pumping-and-breathing effect. In the case of Hybrid 3.0, this rhythmic effect can be applied to much more than the overall mix. The Pump LFO can be routed to create a rhythmic effect on a variety of specific parameters, such as pitch or filter settings.
Use the four envelope editors to easily sculpt the filter, amplitude, and any two other modulation envelopes. Adjust velocity, attack, decay, and key tracking, and then type in the envelope rate.
New to Hybrid 3.0 is Hype, a quick way of enhancing the low- or high- end of any patch. Beef up wobbles, basses, and kick-drum sounds with deep, sub-bass by adjusting the Hype Low parameter, or turn up Hype High to polish off the high end with shimmer and sparkle; the latter sounds great on pads, strings, brass, and percussive sounds.
The deal ends in:
Compatible with VST, AU and AAX only.
- VST (32 bit and 64 bit) qualified for: Ableton Live, Cubase, Arsenal
- AU (64 bit only) qualified for: Logic Pro X
- AAX qualified for: ProTools 10.3 (32 bit), ProTools 11.x (64 bit)
- PC: Windows 10, 8 or Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Minimum Dual Core 2GHz (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8.5-10.12; Core Duo Processor (Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Minimum RAM 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- 200MB free hard drive space required (Download and Installation)
- Internet access required (Download and Authorization)
- iLok dongle is not required for use (iLok account only)
Why its awesome:
- Normally €115 – get 99% off!
- Over 1,200 presets to get you started
- Six-oscillator subtractive and wavetable virtual synthesizer
- Comprised of two simultaneous parts, each loaded with 3 oscillators and a sub-oscillator, filters, LFOs, envelopes, and effects for creating complex patches
- All-new Doubling controls for quickly thickening and widening patches
- Revamped step sequencers allow you to link steps together for rhythmic variation, syncopation, and advanced modulation patterns
- All-new Oscillator Restart for punchy bass sounds, runs, and sequences
- Dual series or parallel filters with vintage Voltage Controlled Filter modes for retro synth sounds
- Flexible modulation options with 8 LFOs including Pump for the pumping-and-breathing effect
- Comprehensive editing parameters for the ultimate in sound tweakability
- Sample-accurate synthesis for super-fast envelopes and high-definition sound
- Performance-driven features, including modulation matrices and multiple step sequencers for maximum playability
- Available in VST and AAX plugin formats for both 32- and 64-bit operating systems and in AU for 64-bit operating systems