A Diverse Collection Of 300+ Creative Instruments For Your Productions
Never lose the inspiration again when creating tracks with this HUGE collection of 300+ instruments. With 16 different categories of sounds, these instruments are all professionally designed and perfect for multiple genres of music including Movie Scores, Hip Hop, Trap, R&B and Pop Music.
A range of instruments are on offer including:
- Deep, Shimmering & Lush Pads
- Unusual Sparkling Keys
- Modulating and Screaming Leads
- Cinematic Drums and Percussion
- Unique Atmospheric Vocals
- Dark and Creative Drones & Atmospheres
- So much more!
The library also comes with a high end FX section and additional Arpeggiator to mangle and shape each sound further and make it your own. With this collection, you’ll always find new sounds to inspire you.
16 Categories Of High End, Professionally Designed Sounds
Dark Energy comes with 300+ instruments sorted into 16 individual categories to easily find the sound you’re after. The sheer variety of raw sounds provided is enormous and includes the following:
- Arps (25)
- Bassess (50)
- Bells (17)
- Choirs (4)
- FX (28)
- Drones & Textures (20)
- Drums & Percussion (15)
- Flutes (4)
- Guitars (13)
- Pianos (22)
- Brass (18)
- Pads (29)
- Plucks (30)
- Strings (16)
- Leads (28)
- Vox (16)
This package provides you with a wealth of incredibly rich and varied sounds to craft your next production from, but this is only the beginning of the fun… and the creative possibilities.
Take A Sound & Make It Your Own
“Dark Energy” has a highly intuitive interface with an array of effects which allows you to customize each instrument as you desire!
Divided into three sub-pages, these effects are designed to cover all your creative needs including the following:
FX Page 1
- Filter, LFO, EQ, Glide Control
FX Page 2
- Reverb, Chorus, Phaser, Glitch
The Arp page includes controls for the following:
Also included are controls for: Amp Envelope, Filter Envelope, Delay and Sync.
With this simple workflow, yet highly customizable approach, you can get on with the real business… creating uniquely personal sounds and making really great music!
So What Exactly Can I Do With “Dark Energy”?
“Dark Energy” is an extremely versatile library that has almost unlimited creative potential. With a massive 300+ professionally designed sounds in 16 categories, an arpeggiator and highly flexible FX sections, you could spend literally hours getting lost in the possibilities it provides.
This library is perfect for writing music in the following genres:
- Hip Hop
- Movie Scores
- Pop Music
Why it is awesome:
- 83% off the normal price (normally €55)!
- Over 300 EPIC sounds (16 categories) professionally designed for multiple genres of music!
- Standalone .WAV samples also included
- Categories include: flutes, dark fx, cinematic drums/percs, atmospheric textures, vocals and much more!
- An intuitive interface with an array of effects which allows you to customize each instrument as you desire!
- Instruments include: Arps, bases, bells, brass, choirs, dark fx, drones/atmospheric textures, drums/percs, flutes, guitars, pianos, pads, plucks, strings, leads, vox
- FX include: Amp envelope, filter envelope, lfo, filter, glitch, chorus, custom reverb, delay, phaser, eq, glide controls & arpeggiator
- At least 6 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 10 GB of free drive space (5GB for download & 5GB for extraction)
- Note: Requires the FULL retail version of Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher, NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player.
- Perfect for Movie Scores, Hip Hop, Trap, R&B, Pop Music and many other genres.
Quint – :
Great sounds overall but some reverbs just give weird crackles or artifacts. I would have rated it higher if the reverb would have sounded better. So for people who want to buy it the sounds are pretty good and usually you have like a reverb laying around in your own daw. Still though 9 euros for this was pretty much worth it if i would say so.
Emmet – :
Hi QUint, that doesn’t happen on our end when testing. What version of Kontakt are you using?
Josh – :
Pretty wide selection of sounds that work for lots of genres. Probably better stuff out there for cinematic genres, but for hip hop & rnb etc. its good
John – :
Very nostalgic, old-school sounds in my opinion. I do some video game scoring for tiny projects and this will work well for me.
randell – :
Decent collection of darker sounds in multiple categories. The interface could be better, but it gets the job done.