The Ultimate Collection of Classic & Smooth R&B Sounds (at 87% off!)
“Blue Rose” was created by renowned company Bigwerks to provide producers with the final collection of classic, smooth R&B sounds ever needed for writing hits.
With are 168 presets to choose from (3.6GB of content) in 10 different categories, there’s plenty on offer to keep your tracks fresh including:
- Crystalised bells,
- Lush pads,
- Creamy basses,
- Thick guitars,
- Sexy saxes,
- Beautiful keys and much much more!
This is the ultimate collection of sounds for writing fresh R&B tracks along with laid back Trap and other genres of urban music!
168 Presets in 10 Categories For Instant Smooth R&B Hits!
Blue Rose comes with 168 instruments sorted into 10 individual categories to easily find the sound you’re after (plus .WAV samples included too).
The sheer variety of raw sounds provided is enormous and includes the following:
- Arps (24)
- Bass (14)
- Bells (9)
- Brass/Strings (14)
- Choir (7)
- Guitar (11)
- Keys (18)
- Lead (30)
- Pads (26)
- Plucks (15)
This package provides you with a wealth of incredibly rich and varied sounds to craft your next production from, but this is only the beginning of the fun… and the creative possibilities.
Use the in built FX and arpegiattor to scuplt each sound and make it your own.
Take A Sound & Make It Your Own
The sounds in “Blue Rose” are only the starting point. Easily take any sound and transform it to make it your own.
The library comes with an extensive FX section that provides you with the tools to completely change a sound including Filter, ADSR, Glide Control, LFO, Distortion, Chorus, EQ, Phaser, Delay, Reverb, Arpeggiator
The Arpeggiator provides controls for the following:
- Note velocity
Note: This library requires that you own the FULL Retail Version of Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher, it is NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player
Why it is awesome:
- 87% off the normal price (normally €70)!
- 168 incredible sounds (10 categories) professionally designed for multiple genres of music!
- Standalone .WAV samples also included
- Perfect for classic and smooth R&B, laid back trap, and many other styles of urban music
- Arps (24), Bass (14), Bells (9), Brass/Strings (14), Choir (7), Guitar (11), Keys (18), Lead (30), Pads (26), Plucks (15)
- An intuitive interface with an array of effects which allows you to customize each instrument as you desire!
- FX include: Amp envelope, filter envelope, lfo, filter, glitch, chorus, custom reverb, delay, phaser, eq, glide controls & arpeggiator
- At least 6 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 6 GB of free drive space (3GB for download & 3GB for extraction)
- Note: Requires the FULL retail version of Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher, NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player.
Quint – :
I had this plugin for 10 euros And i can say this one is pretty good it has a lot of natural sounding sounds and with this I mean sounds
That don’t come from synthesizers it has some real sounding instrument patches as well. So yeah all in all my money well worth.
Josh – :
Probably couldn’t see myself using this for anything other than R&B or some rap beats. Good instruments though and a nice collection of sounds for the price, def recommended
Alex – :
For the price, the sounds are very useful to use when it comes to quickly craft a song or background audio sequence in this genre
Gary – :
Very nice sample pack, and a fresh change from the many Trap and Hip Hop packs that are always on offer. Plenty of ideas in this pack to explore and can be used not just for classic RnB. Enjoy!
kris – :
A lot of classic sounds here. The glide is fun for getting some of those RnB leads that never get old. Not a lot of round-robins and most of the patches are meant to sound electronic – heck, some even reminds me of SNES soundfonts. Despite that, every preset gives a really pleasant sound. Speaking of presets, there are a lot here. You’re pretty much set if you can provide a drum track.
Andrew – :
Great Product, really enjoying using it in my compositions. Sounds are crystal clear and very evocative when used correctly. The Saxes are well worth it alone.