2GB Electronic Sample Library with 150+ Kontakt Instruments
Elektrono is a huge 2GB electronic sample library aimed at electronic music producers in all styles of EDM.
With over 150 Kontakt instruments, it features an incredible range of electronic and hybrid sounds that can be tweaked easily using the built in effects, sequencers and arepeggiators so you’ll never be short of inspiration.
150+ Dirty, Gritty & Phat Basses, Leads, Plucks and Pads
Elektrono features dual oscillators with a very extensive modulation section per oscillator, meaning you can create massive sounds that have movement and pulse to them.
With a fully fledged FX section for each patch (Flanger, Distortion, Amp Simulation, EQ, Delay, Compressor, Reverb etc.) you can completely alter each sound to instantly make it your own.
60 custom impulse responses have been included in the reverb section providing you with a wide range of reverbs to choose from which suit every style.
Many instruments in Elektrono also have a “tone” dial, which lets you choose one of 32 different waveforms to instantly transform the overall sound of each patch!
Powerful Pattern Based 288 Step Sequencer
Elektrono features a powerful and sophisticated 288 (6 * 48) step sequencer, which consists of six patterns that can be changed via key-switches in realtime while performing. Not only can you switch patterns, also each pattern can have its own host-synced rate, swing and duration besides different targets to be modulated.
There’s different playmodes like SEQ, STEP, CHORD along with built-in note-recording, one-shot, halftime and even a “flam” switch per step.
Technical Specifications and Requirements
- 150 Kontakt Instruments
- 2GB library
- Gritty, dirty and uberphat electronic Basses, Leads, Plucks and Pads.
- Same power and features as Shortnoise 2
- 20.000+ lines of script code
- 60 custom Impulse Responses
- Elektrono can be used standalone and does not require Shortnoise 2 to run
- Requires the FULL version of KONTAKT 5.1 (or higher) – NOT compatible with Free Kontakt Player
Free Bonus Content (6GB): Shortnoise 1 Sample Library!
Yes that’s right – Shortnoise 1 is included in the download completely for free too! So you’re actually get a ridiculous 16GB of content…for €19.99!
Shortnoise 1 comes with over 300 instruments and 150 multis (Arps, pads, basses, keys, synths and sound FX), so you’ll never find yourself short of sounds to use.
Why its awesome:
- 2GB of content (plus free bonus 6GB Shortnoise 1 library!)
- Over 150 Kontakt instruments (plus another 300 Kontakt instruments in Shortnoise 1)
- 60 custom Impulse Responses
- Powerful and sophisticated 288 step sequencer
- Huge range of electronic and hybrid sounds that can be tweaked easily using the built in effects, sequencers and arepeggiators
- Completely royalty free and can be used for anything (music, sound design etc.)
- Huge selection of over 150 Basses, Leads, Plucks and Pads
- Fun, inspiring and ridiculously cheap!
- Perfect for EDM, Underscore, Ambient and Experiemental music
- Its only €9.99!
Paulo – :
Very up to date sounds. Easy to install. Comes with shortnoise 1, wich is really cool! I recommend it!
Wayne – :
a ton of sounds good quality and a good mix of sounds for all your production needs a great price for a huge amount of content get on this for a lot of fun
James – :
Lots of good sounds easily obtained with presets … definitely worth the price (in just time savings!)
takao – :
The basic sound is complete.
There are also many interesting patches that will make your imagination exciting.
You can create a great synthesizer ensemble without having to launch a lot of soft synths.
Useful when you want to use a lot of tones in your project.
Sheldon – :
This library contains quite a lot of gritty, dirty and fat electronic Basses, Leads, Plucks and Pads. I like the powerful customization options that are included.
Andrew – :
Great collection of sounds with really great customization options, highly recommended. A lot LOT cheaper than having to buy the physical keyboard equivalent !!!
Henri – :
De très bons sons et une interface facile à comprendre.
De plus, avec Shortnoise les sons sont très nombreux.