54% off “SynthMaster One” by KV331 Audio
‘SynthMaster One’ is an easy to use wavetable synthesizer with an intuitive workflow.
With it’s simple layout, rich wavetable/waveform content and inspiring factory presets library, designing new sounds with SynthMaster One is a real joy!Deal Expired
An Incredible True Wavetable Synth With An Intuitive Workflow & Fantastic Sounds!
With dual wavetable oscillators, stunning filters and fast-paced interface, “SynthMaster One” sounds fantastic and stays out of your way while you work!
It comes with a wealth of features including:
- Powerful wavetable oscillators.
- An intuitive GUI that makes programming easy.
- Gorgeous filters.
- High-quality effects.
Not only does “SynthMaster One” sound amazing, it also supports switchable skins/interfaces for a completely customisable look, and several of them are included!
The deal ends in:
Get Inspired With Over 650 Presets & Incredible Sound Manipulation Tools!
“SynthMaster One” comes equipped with an easy to understand yet powerful interface, a massive amount of presets to draw inspiration from and also true Wavetable Synthesis abilities which open up new possibilities for sound design.
SynthMaster One Architecture
SynthMaster One’s architecture is intuitive and easy to negotiate, but boasts enough flexibility and depth to deliver a limitless range of electronic sounds.
It consists of two Oscillators with associated Sub Oscillators, the mixed outputs of which feed into two Filters, which in turn output to one or two envelope modulated amplifiers, followed by a series of master FX.
The signal flow between the oscillators and filters can be reconfigured using the Filters menu here.
“SynthMaster One” comes with a huge library of over 650 presets that can be searched and filtered in the browser by:
- Instrument Type
- Music Style
- Preset Author
- Bank Name
For example, if you want to see all trance-appropriate sequenced mono Factory presets by Aiyn Zahev, select the Factory Presets, Aiyn Zahev, Sequence, Monophonic and Trance entries in the five browser columns.
A Sound that’s Uniquely Yours – Voices, Oscillators & Filters!
“SynthMaster One” comes equipped with a whole bunch of ways to manipulate your sound… down to the finest detail. In fact it is such a powerful synth that it’s capabilities are far too many to list here! Here is just a taste of what to expect:
- Polyphony Mode – Three voicing configurations are available, selected from the Mode menu at the top of the interface: Poly, Mono & Legato.
- Glide – In “Mono” and “Legato” modes, the Glide knob (at the right hand side of the Keyboard panel) determines the time it takes to slide from one note’s pitch to the next.
- Glide Type – The two Glide Types available here; “N”ormal and “S”lide, affect the way overlapping and consecutive notes are handled.
SynthMaster One’s two stereo oscillators are capable of loading standard analogue-style waveforms, as well as sampled single-cycle waveforms and wavetables.
The raw output of each oscillator can be shaped using one of 16 wave-shaping algorithms in four categories:
- Spectral algorithms – Lowpass, Highpass, LowShelve, HighShelve, Bandpass, Bandstop
- Bend algorithms – Bend+, Bend-, Bend +/-
- Sync algorithms – Sync No Window, Sync Half Window, Sync Cos Window, Sync Triangle Window, Sync Saw Window
- Other algorithms – Pulse1, Pulse2, Bit Crush
Importing Waveforms/Wavetable via drag-n-drop
Starting with version 1.0.5, you can drag and drop wave files/folders containing single cycle waveforms or wavetables onto an oscillator waveform display.
Filters in synthesizers are used to boost/cut certain frequency ranges, depending on their type. SynthMaster One has two zero delay feedback ‘analogue’ filters with four type categories:
- Ladder Filter – Modeled on the famous Moog ladder filter, with a choice of two slopes (12dB/octave and 24dB/octave) and four filter types (Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass and Bandstop).
- Diode Ladder Filter – Modeled on the well-known analogue filter circuit of the Roland TB-303. Includes only one filter type: Lowpass with 24dB/octave slope.
- State Variable Filter – Modeled on the analogue state variable filter found in the Oberheim SEM. This one’s available in four types: 12dB/octave Lowpass, 12dB/octave Highpass, Bandpass and Bandstop.
- Bite Filter – Modeled on the 12dB/octave Lowpass.
For a more in depth read of the full capabilities of “SynthMaster One” read the User Manual HERE.
The deal ends in:
Bring Your Sounds To Life With Modulation, Arpeggiation & FX!
As you would expect, “Synthmaster One” provides plenty of ways to add interesting space and movement to your music.
“SynthMaster One” features the following voice modulation sources, which are available separately for each voice (as opposed to global modulation sources – MIDI CCs, Constant, Keytrack, etc):
- 4 ADSR envelopes
- 2 LFOs
- 1 Vibrato LFO
- MIDI Velocity
- Bipolar/Unipolar Random
“SynthMaster One” features a very powerful Arpeggiator/Sequencer with up to 16 steps. Each step has it’s own Velocity, Length, Slide, Hold and Delta (Arpeggiate mode only) settings, and Note number(s) (Sequence mode only).
Using the Arpeggiator/Sequencer, you can create rhythmic arpeggios and polyphonic sequences. The Arpeggiator receives MIDI input and sends MIDI output.
The Arpeggiator/sequencer has the following modes:
- Classic – Up, Down, UpDown, DownUp, UpDown2, DownUp2, As Played, Chord
The signal flow through the FX section runs from the top of the ‘rack’ to the bottom. To load an effect into one of the six slots or replace a loaded effect with a different one, right-click the slot and choose a module from the menu.
- Distortion – 2-band shelving EQ followed by a distortion stage, followed by another 2-band shelving EQ.
- Lofi – applies bit depth and sample rate reduction (through sample and hold).
- Ensemble – generates up to six ‘unison’ voices in parallel at different delay modulations.
- Phaser – a 4-, 8-, 12- or 16-stage analogue modeled phaser.
- Equalizer – a 6-band EQ, editable using the knobs and/or by dragging the filter nodes in the display.
- Vocoder – consists of 16 analysis and 16 synthesis filters (1 LP + 14 BP + 1 HP).
- Delay – a stereo delay effect with built-in 2-band EQ.
- Chorus – the Chorus effect adds time variable delays to its stereo inputs.
- Tremolo – modulates the amplitude of its stereo inputs based on the movement of an internal stereo LFO.
- Reverb – a powerful Reverb effect, used to simulate rooms and spaces.
- Compressor – used for dynamic gain reduction, automatically lowering the output level in response to changes in input signal gain.
So What Exactly Can I Do With “SynthMaster One”?
With it’s unparalleled flexibility, “SynthMaster One” opens up a whole new world of sound design possibilities for your next track, thanks to it’s huge collection of Oscillator, LFO and Modulation controls, as well as the fully featured Arpeggiatior/Sequencer and Effects rack.
The 650+ presets that “SynthMaster One” comes with mean you can get to work right away on your next track in whatever style you choose, including but not limited to:
… and much more!
Normally €72 – get it at 54% off before it’s gone!
- 54% off the normal price (normally €72)!
- 800 Inspiring Factory Presets – from a world class team of sound designers: Arksun, Aiyn Zahev, Bulent Biyikoglu, Gercek Dorman, Nori Ubukata, Rob Lee, Ufuk Kevser, Selcuk Ergen, Vandalism, Vorpal Sound and Xenos Soundworks
- Semi-Modular Architecture – 2 Oscillators with 2 Sub Oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 ADSR Envelopes, 2 LFOs
- 16 Step Arpeggiator/Sequencer.
- Wavetable Synthesis – true wavetable synthesis which opens up new possibilities for sound design.
- Stereo Oscillators – each of the 2 oscillators have stereo output, and can have up to 16 voices “unison”.
- Zero Delay Feedback Filters – All of the 4 filter categories are developed using the zero delay feedback filter technology. With advanced filter parameters like input gain, drive and acid, you can get that “analog” sound from the filters!
- 11 different effect types: Distortion, LoFi, Ensemble, Phaser, 6 Band EQ, Compressor, Vocoder, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Reverb.
- Microtuning – SynthMaster supports Scala tuning, so tuning can be set either for each preset or globally by loading from a Scala tuning file.
- Preset Browser – SynthMaster features a comprehensive preset browser with separate search criterias for instrument type, preset attributes, music style or preset author.
- Importing MIDI patterns as Arpeggiator Sequence – just drag and drop the MIDI file onto the arpeggiator view on the plugin window.
- Cross-platform VST and AU: PC VST, Mac VST/AU. On Windows, it runs as a standalone application as well.
- Perfect for Trance, Underscore, Chillout. Psytrance and much more!
What People Think About 54% off “SynthMaster One” by KV331 Audio
"SynthMaster One does a superb job of transferring the essence and spirit of its epic stablemate over to a more hardware-style single-screen interface, resulting in a quintessential ‘workhorse’ instrument tooled up for all kinds of patches. With dual wavetable oscillators, stunning filters and fast-paced interface, SynthMaster One sounds fantastic and stays out of your way while you work!"
Music Industry Blog
"SynthMaster: The most powerful softsynth you may not have heard of"
Music Industry Blog
"If ever there was a desert island synth, SynthMaster is it, covering all sonic bases with authority and a superb tone"
Computer Music Magazine
Music Industry Blog
"If you are looking for the Swiss Army knife of synth plug-ins -a single piece of software which can turn its hand to anything- then SynthMaster is a great choice"
Future Music Magazine
Music Industry Blog
"I love the Synthmaster and I've been using it in all my recent productions. I really love the cool way of editing and especially love the FM sound. Essential for my set up!"
Armin Van Buuren
DJ / Producer