70% off “Barrage” by Hidden Path Audio
“Barrage” is the result of Hidden Path Audio’s quest to create not only a great collection of larger than life Epic Drum Hits, but also allow you to decide exactly what elements these hits are comprised of!
The result is a collection of awesomely epic Cinematic Drum Hits & Sound-designed Percussion that are perfect for Trailers, Cinematic Underscore, Sound Design and much more!Deal Expired
2.1GB of Larger Than Life Epic Cinematic Drums In Kontakt Format!
“Barrage” is a Cinematic Drum Hits & Sound-designed Percussion library filled to the brim with everything you need to create epic percussion tracks for your compositions!
This library features more than 20 percussion and metallic instruments patches in 3 categories:
- Single Drums
- Sound-designed Percussion
The deal ends in:
Want to learn more details? Read the manual HERE!
Explore 5 Ensembles, 12 Single & 6 Sound Designed Percussion Patches!
With over 20 individual patches in three individual categories “Barrage” has you covered in the epic percussion department!
This library comes with everything from enormous metallic hits and drum ensembles to highly playable individual ethnic percussion instruments with up to 8 velocity layers per drum!
- Ensemble Designer
- Djun Djun Ensemble
- Surdo Ensemble
- Taiko Ensemble
- Tanggu Ensemble
- Djun Djun
- Medium Surdo
- Large Surdo
- Giant Bass Drum
- Giant Gong Drum
- Giant Gong Drum (Tuned)
- Field Snare
SOUND DESIGN PERCUSSION
- Mega Metals
- Sub Chaos
Maximum Impact – The Ensemble Designer & Sound Designed Percussion!
Hidden Path Audio’s unique ENSEMBLE DESIGNER layout is designed to give you total flexibility when creating your percussion ensemble sound.
It allows you to not only stack elements into giant hits, but also perform your own rhythm with ensemble hits, accents, low/sub elements, and sound designed hit tails in real time.
It lets you customise your own percussion section from four main elements – a Sub, Main Hits, Accents and a Tail – using a Matrix Selector.
So for example, you can have an FX sub on one key, then a hit combo of taiko with surdo on a neighbouring pair next to an accent of metals layered with snare, and finally an atmospheric tail on the highest keys.
On the bottom, you also find four knobs for volume control: Sub Volume, Hits Volume, Accent Volume, and Tail so you can refine your overall sound even further.
SOUND DESIGNED PERCUSSION
In here are 6 nki patches, each of which concentrates on mangling the source audio based on a particular theme:
- Drumageddon – A whole host of brutal hits
- Mega Metals – Pure iron savagery
- Boomthwacks – Combines a swoosh/reversed element into a hit.
- Electrolysis – Combines different FX & processing which work very well as tails/ringouts over other big hits.
- Sub Chaos – Low-passed booms to shake your seat.
- Reverserized – Contains swooshes/reversed elements.
The deal ends in:
Take Control Of Your Mix With Up To 3 Mic Positions & Multiple Effects Options!
“Barrage” comes with a number of options for you to balance, shape and manipulate your percussion ensemble sounds in an easy to understand, yet powerful GUI.
The “Barrage” mixer user interface also gives you complete control over the most crucial parameters.
An on-screen mixer featuring three microphone positions grants you total control over the mix, as well as the ability to load/unload mixes and mute/solo options while tweaking your sound.
The close fader is the Spot Mics on the head and off-centre, the stage is a Decca Tree of Neumann M50s with Schoeps CMC5/CMC6 also and the hall sound was captured with some Royer ribbons and Sennheisers.
With such great mics all feeding high end Millenia pre-amps, it is no surprise the sonics on offer here are of excellent quality.
The built-in FX section gives you several sonic shaping possibilities and all the basic insert FX are present and correct such as:
- EQ – Lo, Lo-mid, Hi-mid and Hi
- Filters – 3 Types with Cutoff and Resonanace controls
- Envelopes – Attack and Release controls
However you also get some more exotic controls that allow you to really customise the sound, including:
- Slam – Transient shaping & compression
- Crush – A combination of saturation and gain adjustment
- Delay – Includes synced musical values for delay time
- Reverb – Includes a Plate, Hall, Room and Scoring Stage with controls for Size and Pre-delay
The deal ends in:
So What Can I Do With “Barrage”?
“Barrage” is an easy to use Epic Drum Hits and sound-designed Percussion library that has a wide range of uses for the modern Composer/Sound Designer.
With over 20 individual patches and a range of easily adjustable effects it is perfect for but not limited to:
- Cinematic Underscore
- Sound Design
Note: Requires the Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher (NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player)
Note: Downloads will be provided via the Pulse Downloader Application only. NO manual links will be available!
Normally €128 – get it at 70% off before it’s gone!
- 70% off the normal price (normally €128)!
- A collection of awesomely epic Cinematic Drum Hits & Sound Design Percussion
- 2.1GB of Content!
- Up to 8 velocity layers per drum!
- Unique Ensemble Designer that lets you choose exactly which drums you want to use!
- ENSEMBLE HITS – Ensemble Designer, Djun Djun Ensemble, Surdo Ensemble, Taiko Ensemble, Tanggu Ensemble
- SINGLE DRUMS – Dhol, Djun Djun, Medium Surdo, Large Surdo, Taiko, Tanggu, Giant Bass Drum, Giant Gong Drum, Giant Gong Drum (Tuned), Field Snare, Cymbals, Metals
- SOUND DESIGN PERCUSSION – Drumageddon, Mega Metals, Boomthwacks, Electrolysis, Sub Chaos. Reverserized
- Sound Shaping Tools – 4 EQ Bands, Cut-off & Resonance Filters & Attack/Release Envelopes
- Built in FX – Slam, Crush, Delay & Convolution Reverbs
- MAC Minimum: Intel® Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM, 7200 RPM hard drive
- WIN Minimum: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 4 GB RAM, 7200 RPM hard drive
- Note: Requires the Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher (NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player)
- Note: Downloads will be provided via the Pulse Downloader Application only. NO manual links will be available!
- Perfect for Trailers, Cinematic Underscore, Sound Design and much more!
What People Think About 70% off “Barrage” by Hidden Path Audio
"If you're into cinematic music or if you're producing music for games, Barrage might be exactly what you're looking for to give your production that extra bit of unique drama, power, and atmosphere"
Music Industry Blog
"Where [Barrage] really shines is in the innovative Ensemble Designer and the Sound Design Percussion, both of which are hugely inspiring and exciting to work with. As a boutique addition to a composer’s existing standard percussion library it is well worth checking out."
Sample Library Review
Music Industry Blog