75% off Percussion Hits by Spaectrum Arts
Percussion Hits is a 0.5GB collection of hits and impacts from 99+ instruments and instrument combinations, designed for cinematic film, TV & video game music.
With a huge range of articulations included in both Kontakt & .WAV format, its got everything you need for creating an epic cinematic sound.Deal Expired
Orchestral Drum Hits for Film, TV and Video Game Scoring
Percussion Hits is a collection of hits and impacts, designed for composers and producers writing cinematic film, TV & video game music.
More than 99 instruments & instrument combinations have been recorded including Bass Drums, Toms, Snares, Cymbals, Metal Sheets, Chinese Cymbals, Tambourines, and more in stunning 24 bit (44.1 kHz) clarity.
The library comes in both Kontakt format plus single standalone .WAV files are included too so you can just drag and drop right into your DAW.
Hits, Rolls, Crescendos & More for Rich and Modern Textures
A range of different attack profiles have also been included such as single hits, long and short crescendos, appoggiature groups of notes, or even reverse effects that are mixed with rolls so the library can go from small and delicate sounding to huge and booming in an instant.
There are 250+ unique sounds in total and patches / samples are arranged in the following categories:
- Main (contains all the following patches in layers that can be keyswitched in a single patch)
- Bends (kind of fly-by impacts or wooshbangs)
- Distant (impacts with a longer reverb tail)
- Impact (dry heavy impacts with a small reverb tail)
- Lighter (mid/hi impacts with a small reverb tail)
- Reverb (impacts with very long reverb tails)
- Reverse (reverse impacts)
The deal ends in:
Kontakt Library Plus Standalone .WAV files Included
Percussion Hits contains 7 custom scripted Instrument patches for both Kontakt 4 & 5 plus all of the standalone .WAV samples so you can just drag and drop into your DAW if you don’t own Kontakt.
The GUI for the Kontakt instruments is clear and simple – on the top left is a reverse button which will reverse any sample and on the top right is a one-shot release slider which will play the sample automatically until its end, regardless of when you physically release it. On release mode, the sample stops immediately upon the release of the key.
The middle of the GUI is taken up by the tuner panel. Each slice represents a key and a single sample, where each sample may be tuned separately and on the bottom left you will always see the name of the sample that is currently triggered so you can use the .WAV for that particular sample if you want to warp and morph it further.
What Could I Use Percussion Hits For?
Percussion Hits is perfect for any looking to create cinematic music for film, TV for video games. Its especially great at:
- Action Music – think The Bourne Identity!
- Trailer music – big thumping trailer tracks with booming percussion
- Underscore – crime, thriller, cinematic, suspense, drama, horror etc.
Normally €49 – get it at 75% before its gone!
- Standalone samples PLUS Kontakt sample library included
- 0.5GB in total size
- 99+ instruments and instrument combinations
- Natural tone recording and unprocessed sounds
- Hits, Rolls, Short Crescendos, Long Crescendos and more
- 250+ unique sounds
- Per-key tuner on Kontakt GUI
- Perfect for Film, TV and Video Game scoring
- Can be used for a range of genres including underscore, trailer music, action music, horror, thriller music etc.
- Recorded in 24 bit / 44.1 kHz) clarity
- Built in “reverse” functionality in Kontakt patches
- Go from small and delicate sounding to huge and booming in an instant.
- Full version of Kontakt 4 or higher required – NOT compatible with Kontakt Player
What People Think About 75% off Percussion Hits by Spaectrum Arts
"Percussion Hits is a great sounding library for cinematic sound...If you are looking for a sample library full of impacts and hits, Percussion Hits is the library to go for" - 99/100
Film & Game Composers