75% off “Synferno” by Rigid Audio (Kontakt & WAV)
“Synferno” is a cinematic Sound Module containing 350 different kits that can be played in tandem across 4 categories (Bass, Synth, Ambient and Groove).
Featuring a wealth of Ambient, Synthesiser, Cinematic Drum and Cinematic Bass loops to get your creative juices flowing, this module is perfect for Cinematic Underscore, Hybrid Orchestral, Electronic and Ambient music!Deal Expired
3GB Cinematic & Electronic Loop Module With 350 Kits
“Synferno” is a cinematic & electronic sound module containing 350 different kits that can be played in tandem across 4 categories (Bass, Synth, Ambient and Groove).
Each “kit” has 4 different looped sections playing simultaneously (play each individually or mix and match too) in a range of styles including ambient, electronic and cinematic.
The library has been designed from the outset to be incredibly flexible and the 1,300 WAV files are included as standalone files along with the Kontakt patches.
Use one of the 350 cinematic and electronic preset kits or mix and match to create your own sounds. Use the Kontakt patches to polyphonically timestretch any loop within a range of two octaves, remix the loops on the fly or play the loops sliced using the “SLICE” button in the SEQ page.
NB. Full version of Kontakt 5.5 or higher required if using Kontakt patches (standalone .WAV files included!)
The deal ends in:
Mix, Match & Slice Loops to Create Unlimited Combinations
When using the Kontakt patches, the Mix Page provides a four channel mixer offering specific controls over each part.
Each channel strip is identical and offers the same functionality for each channel including:
- space (the amount of convolution reverb for the selected part)
- patch browser
The FX buttons can be used to enable or disable FX sections for the parts and the SEQ buttons will enable/disable the per-channel sequencer.
The Edit page offers more in-depth control for each part including two ADSR envelopes, Low pass / high pass filters, loop speed control (1/2x, 1x, 2x or freeze), compression, saturation, stereo width and more!
Add Interesting FX To Each of the 4 Channels
When using the Kontakt patches, the FX page offers access to a range of interesting tools including:
- Step Filter: a tempo-synced bandpass filter that randomly changes it´s cutoff. The AMOUNT controls the strength of the cutoff sweeps.
- Step Gate: is a classical volume “trancegate”. In the middle are on/off toggle buttons for the various effect sections. To the right is a preset menu with 32 presets and a “R” button that chooses one randomly.
- Space Reverb comes with 60 impulse responses that you can choose via the dropdown menu. This convolution reverb is available for each part. (Each with a different IR if wanted).
Also included in the FX Page are autopan functions; step filter amounts, bit crusher, distortion, flanger, delay and more!
This huge range of FX options allows you to change the overall sound of each of the individual 4 simultaneously playing parts so you can create entirely new sounds from the loops.
The deal ends in:
Create Modulation & Movement with 2 Step Sequencers
Synferno also has a 2 x 32 step sequencer for each part that lets you not only control the sample offset per part but also the loop offset.
So basically it loads 32 loops per part into the RAM and then you can offset which one to play, giving really interesting results.
Furthermore, each part has 32 presets, a rate control (1/2 , 1/4, 1/8 , 1/16), start step and end step offset knobs + a slice & gate button:
- Gate button: If the current step in the first (sample offset) sequencer is 0 it won’t play the loop at this moment.
- Slice button: Let´s you play the first 24 slices on the keyboard of the selected loop chromatically. (“AKAI-Style”). It will then use the default pitch, that you can still change using the SEMI knobs on the mix page.
This 2 part step sequencer allows you to dramatically change the overall sound through modulation and movement, creating very unique new rhythms.
So What Could I Do With Synferno?
Synferno is perfect for creating music in a range of styles including:
- Cinematic – think action, hybrid, cinematic, espionage underscore etc.
- Electronic – a whole host of electro bass loops
- Ambient – downtempo, dark and light ambient tracks
If you choose to use the included Kontakt library, there are 350 preset kits which will get you off to a flying start, but remember – you don’t need Kontakt! All 1,300 WAV files are also included as standalone files too!
This is a very flexible cinematic and electronic loop module which will give you endless inspiration for creating tracks in a huge range of styles.
N.B. Standalone .WAV files also included. If using the Kontakt library, requires the full version of Kontakt 5.5 or higher (not compatible with Kontakt Player)
Normally €99.99 – get it at 75% before its gone!
- 350 preset kits that guarantee instant inspiration.
- 1,300 24 bit host-synced loops totalling 3GB.
- Central mixing section with 2x parametric EQ per part.
- Separate edit, fx and sequencer pages.
- Comprehensive effects section with 4x convolution reverb.
- Polyphonic timestretching, MIDI hotkeys.
- Intelligent randomization.
- Per-part step sequencer with sample and loop offset.
- Awesome editing and sound-shaping capabilities.
- Mix and match loops for endless posibilities.
- Fully ACIDized WAV loops ready for any DAW included along with Kontakt patches
- Perfect for Cinematic Underscore, Hybrid Orchestral and Ambient music!
- KONTAKT 5.5+ required if using Kontakt patches (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH KONTAKT PLAYER)
What People Think About 75% off “Synferno” by Rigid Audio (Kontakt & WAV)
"So, if you are scoring for TV shows or movies, well, this is a no-brainer, it will just make the process easier and faster, so, I’d say, go ahead and try it, you’ll probably end up loving it."
Music Industry Blog